• Denim brand Nobody’s Australian Heritage Collection makes its U.S. debut at Scoop, with creative director Wesley Hartwell. 873 Washington St., nr. 13th St. (212-929-1244); 7–10.
• Meet Grammy winner Estelle at Bloomingdale’s, where she’s launching a new jewelry line — the Carolee Musicians Collection of Sterling Sentiments — to benefit VH1 Save the Music. Receive an autographed CD from Estelle with purchase. 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St. (212-705-2000); 6:30–7:30.
• Journelle kicks off ten days of customization with hors d’oeuvre and cocktails. Shoppers who purchase $50 worth of Hanky Panky merchandise can personalize their lingerie with up to five crystal letters or symbols. Through 9/27. 3 E. 17th St., nr. Fifth Ave. (212-255-7800); 5–8.
• Visit the Rubin Museum of Art Shop’s fall trunk show for handmade goods from Asia. The selection includes scarves, bags, jewelry, and home décor from Tibet, Nepal, and beyond. 150 W. 17th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-620-5000); M, Th (11–5), W (11–7), F (11–10), S–Su (11–6).
• Last chance to shop the Rachel Rachel Roy collection at her Soho pop-up shop. 111 Spring St., nr. Greene St.; M–S (11–8), Su (10–8).