• Julie Haus is opening a month-long pop-up store in Soho, where she’s debuting her J/J by Julie Haus diffusion line. Tops are $50 to $108, dresses are $150 to $220, and coats are $230 to $360. The store will also stock the Julie Haus 2009 fall/winter collection. Through 10/4. 93 Mercer St., nr. Spring St. (212-239-4100); M–S (11–8), Su (noon–8).
• A Bathing Ape Pirate Store is popping up for five days, featuring menswear, womenswear, footwear, and more from designer Nigo at discounted prices. The stock includes archived and factory items. Through 9/7. 286 Lafayette St., nr. Prince St.; Th–S (noon-7), Su–M (11–6).
• Hickey is hosting a showroom sample sale, offering up to 80 percent off. Suits are $199 and sport jackets are $150. Through 9/3. 745 Fifth Ave., nr. 58th St., Ste. 500; 10–4.
• Susan Farber handbags are on sale at Gilt Fuse. The Evil Fringe clutch is $129 (originally $322), the Belize Brick bag is $129 (originally $598), and the small Riley bag is $129 (originally $426). Through 9/3. Sale starts at noon. Online only.
• Select designer dresses are up to 90 percent off at the eDressMe summer sample sale. Prices are $150 or less. Through 9/10. 325 W. 38th St., nr. Eighth Ave., seventeenth fl. (212-239-6505); M–F (9:30–6) or online.
• Lisa Curran swimwear and Matiko footwear are more than 50 percent off at theSavvy.com. Online only.