Lanvin does it again! Alber Elbaz has created a line of tees and tops for resort that are beyond charming. Since his collection pieces are stratospherically priced, it’s nice to see that he’s keeping cost in mind (though these are still undoubtedly pricey), all while never sacrificing his design integrity and originality.
Here are the reasons we love Lanvin:
1. The decorated tees are like works of art — so think of them as becoming collector’s items.
2. They are simply divine to wear — the cotton is so refined and the fit is superior.
3. The individual whimsy of them is undeniable. They make you smile!
4. Even simpler, solid color tees have chiffon edges and all the same beautiful details.
5. If you look at it as an investment, over time you’ll get your money back, either through years of wear or the fact that one day these will have big resale value.