• Shop merchandise from top bridal-industry brands at Temperley’s bridal trunk show. Luxury bridal vendors like Christian Oth Photography Studios, M.A.C Cosmetics, Ceci Luxury Invitation Design, and Cake Alchemy will be attending. Enter the “Bridal Bliss Kit” raffle for a chance to win more than $2,000 worth of bridal swag, like a $250 bouquet, an engagement photo shoot, Ceci wedding invitations, and a Temperley London gift card. Temperley London Boutique, 453 Broome St., second fl., nr. Mercer St.; noon–5. RSVP to email@example.com or 212-219-2929.
• Work out at Gold’s Gym for free as part of the Burn-a-thon charity event for diabetes awareness. Participants will work toward burning a collective 180 million calories, representing the 180 million people living with diabetes. Gold’s Gym, 250 W. 54th St., nr. Eighth Ave. (212-307-7760). 8–9.
• Cirque-style performers will be celebrating the reopening of Old Navy’s Soho store. Check out dancers, rhythmic gymnasts, contortionists, and more as they perform outside the store. Children can receive complimentary airbrush face painting, and popcorn, cotton candy, and refreshments will be served. Old Navy Soho, 503 Broadway, nr. Spring St. (212-226-0838); 9–5.
• Lilly Pulitzer kicks off her “Lilly Loves Green” campaign during America Recycles Week. Donate gently worn special-occasion dresses (prom dresses, bridesmaid gowns, etc.) for the Princess Project, a nonprofit organization that provides free dresses and accessories to disadvantaged high-school girls. Customers will receive a $10 Lilly Pulitzer credit for every dress donated. Through 11/15. Lilly Pulitzer, Rafael Building, 1020 Madison Ave., nr. 79th St., first fl. (212-744-4620); M–W (10–6), Th (10–8), F–S (10–6), Su (noon–5).
• Handbags, jewelry, and accessories from past seasons are up to 80 percent off at the Lulu Guinness sample sale. The small Pollyanna clutch is $60 (originally $230), Laminate makeup bags in various sizes are $15 to $40 (originally $35 to $140), and wallets are $40 (originally $205). Through 11/7. Banzai! Showroom, 39 Worth St., nr. Church St., Ste. 5W (212-226-2925); 11–5.
• Menswear, womenswear, and accessories from Alberta Ferretti, Jean Paul Gaultier, Moschino, and more are discounted at the AEFFE USA fall/winter sample sale. The Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti purple plissé georgette gown with wool detailing is $346 (originally $993), the Alberta Ferretti collarless felt-and-knit coat is $665 (originally $1,994), and the Jean Paul Gaultier maroon wool dress is $150 (originally $495). 30 W. 56th St., nr. Fifth Ave. (212-632-9300); W–F (10–6), S (11–5).
• Menswear, womenswear, and accessories are 80 percent off at the Emanuel Ungaro sample sale. 409 W. 39th St., nr. Tenth Ave. (212-249-4090); F–S (9–6).
• Lingerie, sleepwear, swimwear, and ready-to-wear items from La Perla are 80 percent off. Bras are $40 to $60 (originally $119 to $289), panties are $20 to $40 (originally $55 to $164), and sleepwear is $50 to $60 (originally $184 to $500). Through 11/11. 4 W. 58th St., nr. Fifth Ave (212-920-1211); Su (1–6), M–W (10–6).
• Womenswear, menswear, and accessories are up to 65 percent off at the Fred Perry X Raf Simons sample sale. Avalon Group Showroom, 547 W. 27th St., nr. Eleventh Ave., third fl.; M–F (10–7), S–Su (noon–5).
• Samples and one-of-a-kind pieces are up to 75 percent off at the Buckler sale. 13 Gansevoort St., nr. Hudson St. (212-255-1596); F (10–8), S–Su (noon–6).
• All merchandise is 25 percent off in-store and online during the Henri Bendel friends-and-family sale. This coupon must be presented at time of purchase. 712 Fifth Ave., nr. 56th St. (212-247-1100); Th–S (10–8), Su (noon–7).