• Shop for a good cause at M.A.C. Cosmetics on World AIDS Day. The company will match 100 percent of the sales for all Viva Glam lipstick and lipglass ($14 each) and donate it to the M.A.C. AIDS Fund. M.A.C. Columbus, 148 Columbus Ave., nr. 66th St. (212-769-0725); 10–7. M.A.C. Harlem, 202 W. 125th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-665-0676); 10–8. M.A.C. Flatiron, 1 E. 22nd St., nr. Broadway (212-677-6611); 10–8.
• Plaza Beauty by Warren-Tricomi is doling out free gifts. Receive free mascara from AmazingCosmetics with the purchase of concealer; a free Lucy B perfume vial for the first 50 shoppers; a free Whish Essentials set and free gift wrapping with any Whish purchase; and more. The boutique will donate 5 percent of all profits from the event to Volunteers of America. The Shops at the Plaza, 1 W. 58th St., at Fifth Ave. (212-223-4694); 5–8.
• Receive more than 50 percent off lingerie at the annual Hanky Panky sample sale. The low-rise zebra-print lace thong is $10 (originally $22) and the original-rise signature lace thong is $10 (originally $18). All thongs are buy twelve, get one free. Through 12/4. 260 Fifth Ave., nr. 28th St. (212-725-4996); T–W (8:30–8), Th (8:30–7), F (9–1).
• Couture bridal dresses and evening-gown samples by Kelima K are 30 to 60 percent off. An ivory sheath with chiffon ruffles is $960 (originally $2,400), a silk taffeta ballgown with a shirred bodice is $895 (originally $1,695), and a short embossed silk dress is $575 (originally $895). Through 12/5. 229B Mott St., nr. Prince St. (212-334-6546); T–S (3–7).
• Handbags from L.A.M.B., Harajuku Lovers, and Kidrobot are up to 70 percent off. Prices range from $5 for small Kidrobot accessories to $150 for large L.A.M.B. handbags. The Keaton bag is $150 (originally $495), the Fisher clutch is $75 (originally $495), and the Kidrobot Slinger is $20 (originally $98). Through 12/3. 42 Greene St., nr. Broome St., second fl.; T (8–8), W–Th (10–7).
• Cashmere, cashmere-blend, and cotton apparel is up to 75 percent off at the Autumn Cashmere sample sale. 12/1–12/4 and 12/7–12/11. 231 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., ste. 924 (212-398-2244); T–F (9–7) and M–F (9–6).