• Meet Project Runway judge Nina Garcia as she celebrates the launch of her new book, The Style Strategy. The first 100 customers to make a purchase will receive a free signed copy and $10 off their Sephora purchase that day. Sephora Columbus Circle, 10 Columbus Circle, nr. 60th St. (212-823-9383); 6–8.
• 50 Cent debuts his first fragrance, Power by Fifty Cent, at Macy’s Herald Square. Those who purchase the fragrance ($68.50) will get their photograph taken with 50 Cent, set in an autographed frame. Macy’s Herald Square, 151 W. 34th St., at Broadway (212-695-4400); 5 p.m.
• Clothing and accessories for men and women are 80 percent off at the Emanuel Ungaro sale. Through 11/7. 409 W. 39th St., nr. Ninth Ave. (212-249-4090); Th (noon–7), F–S (9–6).
• Everything in the store is 25 percent off at Scoop’s friends-and-family sale. Through 11/8. Various hours and locations.
• Couture and designer wedding dresses are up to 75 percent off at the Bridal Garden sample sale. Designers include Lela Rose, Angel Sanchez, Junko Yoshioka, and more. By appointment only. Through 11/29. 54 W. 21st St., nr. Sixth Ave., Ste. 907 (212-252-0661); M (noon–8), W–F (noon–8), S–Su (11–7).
• Vests, jackets, scarves, and more by Adrienne Landau are up to 70 percent off. The rabbit-fur biker jacket is $345 (originally $675), the Lynx rabbit coat is $550 (originally $995), and the Mongolian boa is $50 (originally $125). 519 Eighth Ave., nr. 35th St., 21st fl.; T–Th (10–6).