• Check out Henri Bendel’s Christmas decorations, including 21 Da Vinci Chandeliers by Schonbek made with Strass Swarovski Crystal. Shoppers can bid on the chandeliers in a silent auction. 712 Fifth Ave., nr. 56th St. (212- 247-1100).
• For the man who has everything: An expert from La Rosa Cubana will be hand-rolling cigars for purchase at Cynthia Rowley. 376 Bleecker St., nr. Perry St. (212-242-3803); 2–5.
• The sixth annual Shop N Mingle event is taking place at the National Black Theatre in Harlem. Browse jewelry, accessories, clothing, beauty products, and home décor from stores like Harriet’s Alter Ego and Pedigree Sneaker Gallery. Other amenities include an open bar, barber services for men, and dessert tastings by local pastry chefs. Admission is free and open to the public. RSVP here. 2031 Fifth Ave., nr. 125th St.; 1–7.
• Dozens of artisans and crafters will be selling their wares at the Martha Stewart Living Holiday Craft Sale. Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia, Starrett-Lehigh Building, 601 W. 26th St., nr. Twelfth Ave., ninth fl.; noon–6.
• More than 200 vendors will be selling their wares at the Bust Holiday Craftacular. The first 500 attendees will receive free coffee from Joe , as well as snacks. Admission is $2. Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave.; 10–8.
• Dolce Vita is hosting a warehouse sale, offering shoes for up to 70 percent off and clothing for up to 80 percent off. The stock includes spring and fall shoes, sandals, and boots, as well as clothing from designers like Tsesay, Caroline Hedaya, and Dolan. Through 12/6. 156 Ludlow St., nr. Rivington St., fourth fl.; S–Su (noon–7).
• Couture bridal dresses and evening-gown samples by Kelima K are 30 to 60 percent off. An ivory sheath with chiffon ruffles is $960 (originally $2,400), a silk taffeta ballgown with a shirred bodice is $895 (originally $1,695), and a short embossed silk dress is $575 (originally $895). 229B Mott St., nr. Prince St. (212-334-6546); T–S (3–7).
• Alexis Bittar jewelry is 50 to 70 percent off at the annual sample sale. The 80s Triple-Strand necklace is $150 (originally $295), the Moondust bangle is $150 (originally $295), the Coral Reef collar is $600 (originally $1,200), and the pink tourmaline Waterfall earrings are $135 (originally $295). 30 W. 21st St., nr. Fifth Ave.; W–S (9–6:30).
• Jackets, cardigans, knits, and more from Ashish, House of Dagmar, and Margarita Saplala are 60 to 80 percent off at the W29 showroom stock and sample sale. DeCouture exotic skin handbags are $250 (originally $1,500). 208 W. 29th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 201 (212-563-0163); Th–F (10–7), S (noon–4).
• More than fifteen designer brands are up to 80 percent off at the Metropolitan Pavilion’s warehouse sale. Sale merchandise includes 7 For All Mankind, Antik Denim, Rock & Republic, William Rast, and more. 124 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave.; F–S (10–8).
• Saks Fifth Avenue is hosting a bridal sample sale. Find 70 percent off hundreds of gowns from Vera Wang, Amsale, Monique Lhuillier, and more. 611 Fifth Ave., at 50th St. (212-753-4000); W–S (10–8:30), Su (10–8).
• Handbags, shoes, and wallets are 50 to 75 percent off at the Botkier sample sale. The Taylor satchel is $250 (originally $545), the Trigger Clyde is $175 (originally $650), and the Nikki booties are $50 (originally $645). Come to the sale wearing a Botkier bag or shoes and receive an additional 10 percent off your entire purchase. 195 Lafayette St., nr. Broome St.; Th–F (11–7), S (11–6), Su (noon–5).
• Christopher Fischer Cashmere is hosting a sample sale, offering up to 80 percent off. Men’s and women’s cashmere and blended sweaters are $40 to $150 (originally $195 to $495), cashmere scarves and accessories are $30 to $95 (originally $195 to $495), and home accessories are $50 to $95 (originally $150 to $295). 200 W. 39th St., at Seventh Ave. (212-575-2941); Th–S (10–7), Su (11–5).
• Men’s and women’s merchandise is up to 70 percent off at the Penfield sample sale. T-shirts are $10 (originally $44), outerwear is $60 (originally $398), and accessories start at $5. The Reed Annex, 151 Orchard St., nr. Rivington St. (212-253-0588); F (1–7), S–Su (noon–7).
• Select watches are 30 percent off at Swatch during the annual holiday sale. The AHHH! watch from the Street Painters collection is $55 (originally $38.50) and the Sliding Waves watch is $70 (originally $100). Various hours and locations.
• Cashmere, cashmere-blend, and cotton apparel is up to 75 percent off at the Autumn Cashmere sample sale. Through 12/11. 231 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 924 (212-398-2244); M–F (9–6).
• Showroom Seven is hosting a holiday sample sale, featuring up to 90 percent off brands like Orla Kiely, Erickson Beamon, Issa London, and more. The Orla Kiely multi-stem-print maxi-sling bag is $101 (originally $195), the Erickson Beamon Lock & Key long charm necklace is $372 (originally $1,000), and the Issa London silk-jersey print dress is $325 (originally $625). Through 12/18. 263 Eleventh Ave., nr. 27th St., third fl. (212-643-4810); daily, 10–7.
• Handbags, wallets, and small leather goods start at $15 at the Perlina annual holiday sample sale. Through 12/11. 10 W. 33rd St., at Fifth Ave., Ste. 1005 (212-268-8530); M–Th (9–6), F (9–4).
• Shop deep discounts on clothing from Wren, Citizens of Humanity, C&C California, and more at the Simon Showroom sample sale. Through 12/9. 95 Fifth Ave., at 17th St., third fl.; M–W (10–7).