• Meet Bond No. 9 creator and CEO Laurice Rahme at Saks Fifth Avenue, where she’ll be signing Bond No. 9 perfume bottles. 611 Fifth Ave., at 50th St. (212-753-4000); noon–5.
• Customize silver belt buckles ($150) or gold disks for necklaces or charm bracelets ($40 to $75) at Cynthia Rowley’s engraving party. Custom engraving orders may also be placed online. 376 Bleecker St., nr. Perry St. (212-242-3803); 3–5.
• Join the holiday festivities at Urban Alchemist’s holiday party, featuring t. kahres jewelry for 25 percent off. 343 5th St., Park Slope, Brooklyn (718-499-0758); 2 p.m.
• Check out the opening of the J Brand Gallery at Henry Lehr. Shoppers who make a full-price J Brand purchase will receive a free limited-edition hand-loomed scarf, while supplies last. 9 Prince St., nr. Elizabeth St. (212-274-9921); 1–5.
• Stop by David Barton Gym’s eighth annual Toy Drive at the new Astor Place location. Owner David Barton joins designers Marc Jacobs and Narciso Rodriguez, as well as Susan Sarandon and celebrity chef Art Smith, who will all be there to lend their support. David Barton Gym Astor Place. 4 Astor Place, nr. Broadway; 9midnight.
• Eko-Lab hosts a two-day holiday sale, featuring 20 to 50 percent off sustainable clothing and jewelry from designers like Renata Mann, Abigail Doan, and Dirty Librarian Chains. Prices range from $15 to $400. 123 Ludlow St., nr. Rivington St. (212-673-1753); S–Su (1–8).
• Find deep discounts on jewelry at the Erica Weiner sample sale. Shop the full collection, as well as one-off designs and $10 refurbished vintage earrings and bracelets. Call 212-777-7001 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment. 195 Chrystie St., nr. Stanton St., Ste. 809; by appointment only.
• Tops are $40 (originally $120), jeans are $60 (originally $280), dresses are $100 (originally $360), and blazers are $120 (originally $500) at the Twenty8Twelve sample sale. 580 Broadway, nr. Prince St., Ste. 1200 (212-564-9747); W–S (10–6).
• Outerwear, knits, dresses, separates, and accessories are up to 80 percent off at the Hanii Y sample sale. 632 W. 28th St., nr. Eleventh Ave., fourth fl.; Th–F (noon–8), S (10–6).
• Clothing and accessories from April77, Digby & Iona, Fremont, Quail, and more are 65 to 85 percent off at the Archetype Showroom sample sale. 676 Broadway, nr. 3rd St., second fl. (212-529-1407); F (10–7), S (noon–6).
• Shop deals from Three Dots, Minnie Mortimer, Sophia Eugene, Nellie Partow, Yosi Samra, and more at the winter sample sale. Shoes start at $30 and dresses start at $50. Panthere Communications, 200 Park Ave. South, at 17th St., Ste. 1608; Th–F (10–8), S (11–5).
• Find discounts of up to 70 percent at eryn brinié’s holiday sample sale. The selection also includes Kai-aakmann, Blue Notch denim, Kaylee Tankus, and more. Openhouse Gallery, 201 Mulberry St., nr. Kenmare St.; Su (11–6), M–T (10–8).
• Select Made Her Think jewelry is 20 to 50 percent off. 195 Chrystie St., nr. Stanton St., Ste. 301-7; F (noon–7), S (noon–8).
• Shop discounts of up to 80 percent off on fur vests, scarves, jackets, hats, throws, and pillows a the Adrienne Landau holiday blowout sale. Through 12/23. 519 Eighth Ave., nr. 36th St., 21st fl.; M–W (10–6).
• Find final markdowns on cocktail dresses and gowns from Donald Deal, Pamella Roland, Melinda Eng, and more. Through 12/23. 519 Eighth Ave., nr. 36th St., 21st fl.; M–W (10–6).
• Victor Hugo’s exotic-skin handbags are up to 80 percent off. Through 12/23. 519 Eighth Ave., nr. 36th St., 21st fl.; M–W (10–6).
• Shop discounts on fall 2009 Kooba handbags and Tocca apparel. The Natasha suede shoulder tote with contrast piping is $320 (originally $645), the classic floral-print silk dress is $85 (originally $286), and the Courtney leather clutch with a side bow is $120 (originally $245). Through 12/23. 261 W 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl.; M (11–7), T (11–6), W (11–5).
• In honor of the brand’s 25th anniversary, Uniqlo will feature a different shopping promotion every day for 25 days. 546 Broadway, nr. Spring St. (917-237-8800); M–S (10–9), Su (11–7).
• Merchandise is up to 70 percent off at the Jeffrey Monteiro sample sale. The Slouch dress is $150 (originally $495), the Sara jacket is $175 (originally $580), and the crocheted shawl is $95 (originally $295). 200 Centre St., nr. Howard St., Ste. 2; 11–7.
• All fall 2009 merchandise and reworked vintage pieces at VEDA are up to 50 percent off the original price. Through 12/31. 132 Ludlow Street, at Rivington St. (646-524-5137).
• Eyewear by Dior, Gucci, Tom Ford, Lafont, and more starts at $50 at James Leonard Opticians. Through 12/31. 1010 Second Ave., nr. 53rd St. (212-753-7733); 209 Smith St., nr. President St., Carroll Gardens, Brooklyn (718-222-8300); M, W, F (10–7), T, Th (10–8), S (10–6).