Dani Stahl, the Style Director at Nylon Magazine, just launched her latest collection for online jewelry company Lia Sophia, her twentieth for the label since 2005. Stahl’s fashionable eye was tapped to bring a fresh, stylish edge and appeal to a younger audience. Her Midnight collection, filled with matte metals and cool geometric shapes, are big and chunky without being gaudy or hard to wear.
Here are five reasons we love the Lia Sophia Midnight collection:
1. Dramatic statement pieces can be worn every day, with any outfit.
2. Metal and enamel mix with sparkly crystals to make edgy-yet-feminine
3. The company offers a Lifetime Replacement Guarantee, ensuring that each
piece will literally last forever.
4. Knockout cocktail rings come at a lower price tag, the perfect way to
5. You’ll always get a compliment on these noticeable pieces.
Tri-Tone Disc Ring in Matte Silver and Matte Black, $150 at www.liasophia.com; Triangle Stretch Bracelet with Navy Enamel in Matte Gold, $500 at www.liasophia.com; Cluster Disc Necklace with Navy Enamel in Matte Gold, $1,000 at www.liasophia.com.