• Esprit will donate $1 to the earthquake victims in Haiti for every in-store Esprit purchase made worldwide. Various hours and locations.
• Get a free facial and makeup touch-up at Plaza Beauty by Warren-Tricomi. Sjal skin-care company co-founder Kristin Petrovich will be giving facials using Sjal’s two new treatments, the Pearl Enzyme Exfoliating Mask and the Kashmir Saphir Perfecting Mask. The Shops at the Plaza, 1 W. 58th St., Grand Concourse Level, at Fifth Ave. (212-223-4694); noon–4.
• Help earthquake victims at Patrick Melville Salon’s Hair for Haiti event. All money spent at the salon on haircuts, styling, and extensions will be donated to aid organizations in Haiti. Appointments and walk-ins will be accepted. 45 Rockefeller Plaza, nr. 50th St. (212-218-8650); noon–6.
• Men’s and women’s shoes and handbags are up to 75 percent off at the Cole Haan sample sale. The black leather Village hobo is $100 (originally $250), the gold lambskin Phoebe triple-zip satchel is $239 (originally $598), and the stretch Joana Air tall boots are $200 (originally $498). Through 1/27. Soiffer Haskin, 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave. (718-747-1656); S–T (9–6:30), W (9–6).
• Belly Dance Maternity is hosting a one-day sample sale, offering warm- and cold-weather styles for $10 to $50 (originally $50 to $350). Designers include Olian Maternity, Paige Maternity Jeans, NOM, and more. Through 1/23. 548 Hudson St., nr. Charles St. (212-645-3640); S (9–3).
• Cameras, books, and accessories are 10 to 50 percent off at the Lomography Gallery Store’s one-year anniversary sample sale. Through 1/24. 41 W. 8th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (212-529-4353); S (10:30–9), Su (11–7).
• J.Crew is hosting a sample sale on apparel, footwear, and accessories for men, women, and children. The women’s featherweight cashmere cardigan is $60 (originally $158), the women’s cotton trench coat is $70 (originally $168), men’s suede boots are $60 (originally $135), and men’s wool suiting blazers are $149 (originally $365). 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl. (212-947-8748); T–F (10–7), S (10–5).
• Fall and winter merchandise is up to 75 percent off at the Barneys designer sale. 660 Madison Ave., at 61st St. (212-826-8900); M–F (10–8), S (10–7), Su (11–6).
• Eighteen-carat-gold and silver jewelry is 50 to 70 percent off at Judith Ripka’s annual sample sale. The Carlton Hotel, Seville Room, 88 Madison Ave., nr. 28th St.; Th (10–8), F (10–6), S (10–3).
• H Williams footwear and Krizia womenswear are 40 to 60 percent off at the joint sample sale. The Millburn flat riding boot is $380 (originally $895), the Rueda cutout bootie is $495 (originally $1,200), and the Elise bootie is $350 (originally $820). Krizia jackets, dresses, and coats are all 60 percent off. Prosecco will be served Wednesday evening. 805 Madison Ave., nr. 67th St.; W (5–8), Th–S (10–6), Su (noon–5).
• Sneakers and clothing from Nike, Vans, Puma, Converse, New Balance, Sixpack France, and more are 40 to 60 percent off at Classic Kicks. 298 Elizabeth St., nr. Houston St. (212-979-9514); F–S (11–7), Su (noon–5).
• Men’s and women’s clothing from Filson, Iro, Nicholas K., Rogues Gallery, Unis, and more is up to 50 percent off at Smith + Butler. 225 Smith St., at Butler St. (718-855-4295); M–S (noon–8), Su (noon–6).