• Browse merchandise from brands like Borsalino, Saint James, Mackintosh, and more at the C’H’C’M’ (a.k.a. Clinton Hill Classic Menswear) Pop-up Shop. 1/28–1/31. 34 E. 1st St., nr. Second Ave. (310-818-6335); Th–Su (11–8).
• Meet jewelry designer Mateo Bijoux when he presents his holiday and spring collections at What Goes Around Comes Around. Receive 20 percent off all regular-priced merchandise at What Goes Around Comes Around during the event. 351 W. Broadway, nr. Broome St. (212-343-1225); S (11–8), Su (noon–7).
• Red Market Salon is donating all profits from appointments on February 1 to Haiti. 32 Gansevoort St., nr. Hudson St., fourth fl. (212-929-9600); call for appointment.
• Select current and discounted beauty brands are up to 75 percent off at Space NK’s sale. 99 Greene St., nr. Prince St. (212-941-4200); Th (8–8), F (10–7), S (10–7).
• Mason’s Tennis Mart is hosting its annual sale. All men’s and women’s clothing is 50 percent off and select shoes and racquets are 40 percent off. Brands include Nike, Adidas, Fila, Polo, Tail, and Fred Perry. Skirts are $24 (originally $48), warm-ups are $75 (originally $150), and men’s shirts are $25 (originally $50). All demo racquets are $100. 56 E. 53rd St., nr. Madison Ave. (212-755-5805); M–F (10–7), S (10–6), Su (noon–6).
• Select styles from pre-fall and fall/winter 2009 are up to 75 percent off at Temperley London. The Biker jacket is $660 (originally $2,195), the Mini Cocoshell dress is $460 (originally $1,525), and the Heaven tunic is $330 (originally $1,095). 453 Broome St., at Mercer St. (212-219-2929); W (8–8), Th–S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• After over 50 years in business, the Bag Shoppe is hosting a closing sale, offering up to 50 percent off leather handbags, briefcases, wallets, and accessories from brands like Kenneth Cole, Manhattan Portage, Bosca, and more. 63 Nassau St., nr. John St. (212-732-6864); M–F (8–6:30).
• Fall/winter merchandise is 40 percent off at Jodi Arnold’s end-of-season sale. Ten percent of the proceeds will be donated to the Alzheimer’s Drug Discovery Foundation. 56 University Pl., at 10th St. (347-270-8610); M–S (noon–7), Su (noon–6).
• Boots, heels, sandals, and flats are up to 60 percent off at Dolce Vita. 159 Ludlow St., nr. Stanton St. (212-475-0565); M–S (noon–8), Su (noon–7).
• All fall 2009 merchandise is 30 to 55 percent off at Dear Fieldbinder’s end-of-season sale. 198 Smith St., nr. Baltic St., Boerum Hill, Brooklyn (718-852-3620); M–S (11:30–7:30), Su (noon–6).
• Fall/winter merchandise from Dace, YMC, Cloak & Dagger, and more is up to 50 percent off at Thistle & Clover. 221 DeKalb Ave., nr. Clermont Ave., Fort Greene, Brooklyn (718-855-5577); M–F (noon–8), S–Su (11–7).
• Fall 2009 clothing for men and women is 60 percent off at Generra. For men, slub jersey knits are $36 (originally $90), shirts are $60 (originally $165), and jackets are $100 (originally $250). For women, basic rib-knit tops are $27 (originally $68), dresses are $118 (originally $295), and coats are $146 (originally $365). 823 Washington St., nr. Gansevoort St. (212-457-2499); M–S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• The Zero + Maria Cornejo fall/winter sale has been extended through the end of the month. Pre-fall and fall/winter 2009 merchandise is up to 50 percent off. 33 Bleecker St., nr. Lafayette St. (212-925-3849) and 807 Greenwich St., at Jane St. (212-620-0460); M–S (noon–7), Su (noon–6).
• Fall and winter handbags and accessories are 30 to 50 percent off at MCM at the Plaza. The Amazoness East-West shoulder bag is $616 (originally $880), the Alda shoulder bag is $336 (originally $480), and the Moto Cross Flap Over handbag is $679 (originally $970). 1 W. 58th St., at Fifth Ave. (212-832-2626); M–S (11–7), Su (11–6).
• Shop discounted dresses, accessories, boots, and coats at the Tracy Feith warehouse sale, including original and archived pieces from past collections. LeShack by Tracy Feith dresses and separates are $75 to $180 (originally $250 to $400). 64 Grand St., nr. Kent St., Williamsburg, Brooklyn; daily, noon–7.
• Fall/winter 2009 merchandise is up to 50 percent off at Anya Hindmarch. The Marano Sea Snake clutch is $416 (originally $595), the Belvedere Red tote is $906 (originally $1,295), and the Gres heels are $402 (originally $575). Upper East Side: 20 E. 60th St., nr. Madison Ave. (212-750-3974). Soho: 115 Greene St., nr. Prince St. (212-343-8147). Call for hours.
• All fall/winter 2009 merchandise is 50 percent off at the Giuseppe Zanotti Design Boutique. 806 Madison Ave., nr. 68th St. (212-650-0455); M–W (10–6), Th (10–7), F–S (10–6), Su (10–5).
• The fall/winter collection is 50 percent off at Unis. New and vintage clothes start at $10. 226 Elizabeth St., nr. Prince St. (212-431-5533); Su–W (noon–7), Th (noon–7:30), F–S (11–7:30).
• Fall/winter clothing and accessories are up to 80 percent off at In God We Trust. Lower East Side: 153 Ludlow St., nr. Stanton St. (212-228-1055); M–S (noon–8), Su (noon–7). Williamsburg: 135 Wythe St., nr. Eighth St., Williamsburg, Brooklyn (718-388-2012); T–S (noon–8), Su (noon–7).
• Overstock, discontinued items, and floor samples are up to 70 percent off at Alessi. Through 2/28. Soho: 130 Greene St., nr. Prince St. (212-941-7300); M–S (11–7), Su (noon–6). Upper East Side: 30 E. 60th St., at Madison Ave. (212-317-9880); T–S (10–6).
• Womenswear, shoes, accessories, and jewelry are 30 to 70 percent off at Kisan. Brands include Sonia by Sonia Rykiel, Megan Park, Vanessa Bruno, and more. 125 Greene St., nr. Prince St. (212-475-2470); M–S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• Fall/winter shoes are 50 percent off retail prices at the Manolo Blahnik sale. 31 W. 54th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (212-582-3007); M–F (10:30–6), S (10:30–5:30), Su (noon–5).
• The fall/winter and spring/summer 2009 lingerie collections are 50 percent off at the Agent Provocateur annual winter sale. 133 Mercer St., nr. Prince St. (212-965-0229); daily (11–7).
• Merchandise from Tsumori Chisato, Mociun, United Bamboo, and more are up to 50 percent off at Honey in the Rough. 161 Rivington St., nr. Clinton St. (212-228-6415); M–S (noon–8), Su (noon–7).