• Help the victims of the Haiti earthquake at a special event at PPF Consignment. The shop will be selling men’s and women’s items for $2 to $15, and 100 percent of the proceeds raised during the two-day event will be donated to Doctors Without Borders. PPF 168 Ludlow St., nr. Stanton St. (212-677-7973); F (5–8), S (noon–7).
• To celebrate his appearance in the new season of TLC’s What Not to Wear, the Ted Gibson Salon is hosting Makeover Fridays. Guests who mention Makeover Fridays when booking an appointment for any Friday in January will receive 20 percent off a cut and color. Through 1/29. 184 Fifth Ave., nr. 23rd St. (212-633-6333); F (9–7).
• Save up to 30 percent off in-store and online on Hable Construction pillows, Mud porcelain, Alessi, Iittala, and more at Abitare’s winter clearance sale. John Derian découpage is 20 percent off. Through 2/28. 309 Henry St., nr. Atlantic Ave., Brooklyn Heights, Brooklyn (718-797-3555); T–S (11–6), Su (noon–6).
• Sneakers and clothing from Nike, Vans, Puma, Converse, New Balance, Sixpack France, and more are 40 to 60 percent off at Classic Kicks. Through 2/24. 298 Elizabeth St., nr. Houston St. (212-979-9514); F–S (11–7), Su (noon–5).
• Women’s jackets and coats are $200 and less at the Cinzia Rocca blowout sale. Shop sample sizes 6 and 8. 30 Central Park South, nr. Sixth Ave., penthouse; M–F (9:30–5).