• Pre-fall and fall/winter 2009 merchandise is up to 50 percent off at Zero + Maria Cornejo. The Alana wool coat is $667 (originally $1,111), the leather Duo jacket in crackled leather is $995 (originally $1,990), and the silk-charmeuse Nella dress is $199 (originally $499). 33 Bleecker St., nr. Lafayette St. (212-925-3849) and 807 Greenwich St., at Jane St. (212-620-0460); M–S (noon–7), Su (noon–6).
• Stock up on footwear at the twelfth annual New York City Shoe-Inn warehouse sale, featuring 10,000 pairs of shoes from designers like Marc Jacobs, Tory Burch, Stuart Weitzman, Cole Haan, and Frye. All shoes are $19.99 to $99.99 and all booties and boots are $34.99 to $199.99 (originally up to $1,250). Through 1/6. Gotham Hall, 1356 Broadway, at 36th St.; 9–7.
• Thousands of architecture, art, fashion, cooking, and design books are up to 70 percent off at Phaidon’s warehouse sale. Through 1/10. 100 Wooster St., nr. Prince St. (212-925-1900); M–S (9–9), Su (9–7).
• Select merchandise is 60 percent off at Pixie Market, both in-store and online. Shop discounts on independent brands like Carin Wester, Seneca Rising, and Best Behavior. Through 1/15. 100 Stanton St., nr. Ludlow St. (212-253-0953); daily (noon–8).
• Eryn brinié continues its end-of-year sale, offering up to 40 percent off select clothing and accessories. Through 1/15. 501 Broadway, nr. Broome St. (212-308-6134); M–S (10–9), Su (11–7).
• Select merchandise is 20 to 70 percent off at Norma Kamali. The all-in-one black-and-white striped tunic is just $75, the jersey lifestyle line is 20 to 50 percent off, and assorted parachute styles are up to 70 percent off. Through 1/15 or while supplies last. 11 W. 56th St., nr. Fifth Ave. (212-957-9797); M–S (10–6).