• Watch the Alexander Wang fall 2010 show on American Eagle’s LED billboard in Times Square. (Check our handy live-stream guide to watch fall shows in real time.) American Eagle, 1551 Broadway, at 46th St. (212-205-7260); 7 p.m.
• Browse merchandise from Proenza Schouler, Maison Martin Margiela, Alexander Wang, and more at the new No. 8a and Opening Ceremony stores in the Ace Hotel. 20 W. 29th St., nr. Broadway; 10 a.m.
• Help earthquake victims in Haiti at Scenterprises’s custom-perfume event and auction, Heart to Heart for Haiti. The event includes a three-course brunch, seminar, auction, and custom-perfume takeaway. Tickets are $150; proceeds will be donated. Reserve a space at Scenterprises.com. Firebird, 365 W. 46th St., nr. Ninth Ave. (212-586-0244); 11:30–3.
• Celebrate Valentine’s Day with a Champagne-soaked spa treatment, including massages, soaks, and facials. Check out our Valentine’s Day guide for details.
• Meet Nicole Richie and check out her clothing line, Winter Kate. The star will also be signing autographs. Bloomingdale’s, 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St. (212-705-2000); 5 p.m.
• Scope out new spring looks and enjoy 15 percent off the entire store at Babel Fair. Drinks will be served. Through 2/13. 260 Elizabeth St., nr. Prince St. (646-360-3685); 8 p.m.
• Men’s and women’s clothing from Isabel Marant, Robert Geller, Alexander Wang, and more is 30 to 75 percent off at the Stuart & Wright sample sale. 85 Lafayette Ave., nr. S. Portland Ave., Fort Greene, Brooklyn (718-797-0011); Th–S (10–8), Su (noon–6).
• Fall/winter merchandise from Dunderdon, Samantha Pleet, Sophomore, and more is 50 to 70 percent off at the Circa Now and Court “Hello Young Lovers” sale. All vintage stock is half off. Circa Now: 238 E. 6th St., nr. Second Ave. (212-254-2555); Court: 178 Mulberry St., nr. Broome St. (212-925-1022); daily (noon–8).
• Full-price jewelry from Giles & Brother, Wendy Nichol, Etten Eller, Wendy Mink, and more is 10 percent off at Bird. Various locations. M–F (noon–8), S (noon–7), Su (noon–6).
• Samantha Thavasa accessories are up to 40 percent off during the online Valentine’s Day sale. The beige canvas-and-leather tote with matching shoulder bag is $210 (originally $350), the black-and-gray satchel is $174 (originally $290), and the two-tone camel-leather day bag is $237 (originally $395). Online only.
• Blazers, pants, suits, and accessories are up to 60 percent off at Ted Baker. 107 Grand St., at Mercer St. (212-343-8989); M–S (11:30–7), Su (noon–6).
• All pink or red items are 15 percent off at AC Gears. 106 Greenwich Ave., nr. Jane St. (212-741-2106); M–S (11–8), Su (11–7). 69 E. 8th St., at Mercer St. (212-260-2269); M–Th (11–8), F–S (11–9), Su (11–7).
• Bittersweets rings, bracelets, and necklaces are up to 15 percent off for Valentine’s Day. The fourteen-karat-gold Dainty Heart bracelet is $276 (originally $325), the fourteen-karat-gold Teensy Heart rings are $106 (originally $125), and the Garnet Heart and Dagger necklace is $420 (originally $495). Online only.
• Receive 10 percent off your entire purchase — including makeup, skin-care products, and fragrances — when you mention the Valentine’s Day sale at Woodley & Bunny. 196 N. 10th St., at Driggs Ave., Williamsburg, Brooklyn (718-218-6588); M-F (10–9), S (9–8), Su (11–7).
• Purchase a $100 gift card and receive a second card valued at $20 at Salon Ziba. 200 W. 57th St., at Seventh Ave. (212-767-0577); M–W (8–7:30), Th (8–8), F (9–8), S (9–7), Su (12:30–5:30).
• Merchandise from Alexander Wang, Elizabeth & James, Jil Sander, and more is 50 to 70 percent off in-store and online at Aloha Rag’s New Year’s sale. 505 Greenwich St., at Spring St. (212-925-0882); M–S (11–7), Su (noon–6).