• Browse rare finds from 90 vendors at the Manhattan Vintage Show, including What Goes Around Comes Around, Poppet, No. 6, and Metropolis. Tickets are $20; $15 in advance at ManhattanVintage.com. Through 2/6. Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (518-434-4312); F (1–8), S (11–6).
• The proceeds from all hair services will be donated to Haiti during Ric Pipino’s Hair for Haiti event. All participating clients will be entered into a raffle to receive a full set of the Revolution In Cut hair-care line. Cookies and Champagne will be served. Pipino Nolita: 3 Centre St., nr. Grand St. (212-871-5533); F (9:30–7:30). Pipino at Spa Chakra on Fifth: 663 Fifth Ave., nr. 52nd St., eighth fl. (212-871-3060); F (8–9).
• Samples, one-of-a-kind items, and vintage oddities are up to 80 percent off at Hayden-Harnett’s spring-cleaning warehouse and studio sale. Through 2/7. Greenpoint: 211 Franklin St., at Freeman St., Greenpoint, Brooklyn (718-349-2247); T–F (noon–8), S–Su (11–8). Nolita: 253 Elizabeth St., nr. Houston St. (212-334-2247); daily (noon–8).
• Solid-colored pleated shirts, skirts, pants, and dresses are 40 to 60 percent off at the Pleats Please Issey Miyake sale. The three-quarter-sleeve shirt is $82.50 (originally $165), the sleeveless pleated dress is $147.50 (originally $295), and the lightweight spring coat is $530 (originally $1,060). Various coats are 50 percent off. Through 2/7. 128 Wooster St., at Prince St. (212-226-3600); F-S (11–7), Su (noon–6)
• Heels are 75 percent off at Manolo Blahnik. Shoes and booties range from $185 to $250. 31 W. 54th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (212-582-3007); M-F (10:30–6).