• Kate Spade representatives will be handing out pinwheels with coupons for 15 percent off full-price merchandise. Through 3/21. Prince St., nr. Mulberry St.; 11–5.
• Scoop Soho is giving away 10 and 20 percent off scratch cards during its Saturday shopping event. Stop by for the chance to win a free pair of jeans. 473 Broadway, nr. Broome St. (212-925-3539); 2–6.
• Receive a $20 gloss treatment with the purchase of a blowout or haircut at Salon Ziba. 200 W. 57th St., at Seventh Ave. (212-767-0577); 9–7.
• Stock up on heels from Louboutin, Gucci, Manolo Blahnik, and more for $150 at the Decades Two shoe blowout. Kiki de Montparnasse, 79 Greene St., nr. Broome St., second fl. (212-965-8150); noon–5.
• Receive 20 percent off full-priced merchandise at Catherine Malandrino during the book party for PokerWoman: How to Win at Love, Life, and Business Using the Principles of Poker, by Ellen Leikind. 468 Broome St., nr. Greene St. (212-925-6765); 3–6.
• Find deep discounts on vintage clothing, shoes, and accessories at Amarcord’s annual warehouse sale. Prices start at $5. Through 3/21. 242 Wythe Ave., nr. N. 3rd St, buzzer 4, Williamsburg, Brooklyn; S–Su (11–6).
• Handbags, clutches, and accessories are up to 80 percent off at the Lauren Merkin spring sample sale. The Louise snake bag is $100 (originally $200), the Cassie beach tote is $50 (originally $125), and the Tatum raffia bag is $100 (originally $275). Makeup cases start at $5. 231 W. 29th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 201 (212-239-2459); T–F (11–7), Su (11–4).
• Save up to 70 percent on dresses and tops by Annie Havlicek at her three-day pop-up sale. 154 Orchard, nr. Stanton St. (917-664-4156); F–Su (noon–8).
• James Perse basics for men, women, and kids are up to 80 percent off at the sample sale. Chelsea Market, 75 Ninth Ave., nr. 15th St. (212-543-4300); F–S (10–9), Su (10–4).