• Shop for a good cause at Bloomingdale’s. Together with Eileen Fisher, the store will donate $5,000 of the brand’s sales to Girls on the Run, an organization aimed at educating preteen girls about healthy living. Bloomingdale’s, 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St. (212-705-2000); 10–8:30.
• Shop discounted designer wares at the Chelsea Housing Works spring-preview sale. 143 W. 17th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (718-838-5050); 5–8.
• Prices range from $15 to $100 at the Earnest Sewn sample sale. Jeans are $70 (originally $225), women’s dresses and tops are $50 (originally $225), women’s denim jackets are $70 (originally $275), and men’s button-downs are $30 (originally $155). Through 3/7. 94 Orchard St., nr. Delancey St.; Th–S (10–8), Su (10–7).
• Clothing and accessories from J Brand, Rebecca Minkoff, Alice + Olivia, and more are up to 80 percent off at the Wink warehouse sale. Through 3/6. 188 Columbus Ave., at 69th St. (212-877-7727); Th–S (11–7).
• Furniture, linens, rugs, and home accessories are up to 75 percent off at the ABC Carpet & Home Bronx warehouse sale. Through 3/7. ABC Carpet & Home Bronx Warehouse, 1055 Bronx River Ave., nr. Watson Ave. (718-842-8770); M–S (10–7), Su (11–6).
• Furs, coats, jackets, evening gowns, accessories, and more are up to 80 percent off at the Oscar de la Renta warehouse sale. 224 W. 30th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 1101; T–W (10–6).