• Head to Brooklyn for Brooklyn Collective and General Nightmare Antiques’ spring event, which will feature clothes, accessories, jewelry, and art from more than fifteen local designers. Complimentary cocktails will be served, and SORD will perform. 196 Columbia St., nr. Sackett St., Red Hook, Brooklyn; 7–midnight.
• Shop jewelry, stationery, totes, and vintage clothing from indie designers at the Totallysuperdeluxe Pop-up Sale. Through 3/28. 198 Sixth St., at Prince St. (917-892-2928); F–Su (noon–7).
• Check out independent designers at the Tribeca Retail Club’s night out. Shop new designers and beauty products, sample beauty services, and enjoy free goody bags and an open bar with a VIP ticket. Admission is free; VIP tickets are $15. RSVP here. Chacala, 394 Broadway, nr. Walker St.; 6–11.
• Shop deep discounts at the Built by Wendy spring sample sale. Silk-twill drawstring tank-dresses are $80 (originally $274), canvas wedge sandals are $45 (originally $154), and five-pocket straight-leg jeans are $50 (originally $145). Through 3/28. 46 N. 6th St., nr. Wythe Ave., Williamsburg, Brooklyn (718-384-2882); F–S (10–8), Su (noon–6).
• In honor of Nos Boutique’s new location, receive 10 percent off all new shoes from designers like Cynthia Vincent, Vera Wang, Corso Como, and more. Fall merchandise is up to 60 percent off. Through 3/28. 117 Front St., nr. Adams St. (718-422-0095); M–S (11–8), Su (noon–6).
• Handbags, clothing, and accessories are up to 90 percent off at the Showroom Seven sample sale. The Orla Kiely classic shoulder bag is $104 (originally $200), the Erickson Beamon quartz, jet, and tiger eye Lock & Key necklace is $372 (originally $930), and Kova & T dark-wash denim jeans are $20 (originally $160). 263 Eleventh Ave., nr. 28th St., third fl. (646-395-8023); M–F (10–7).