• Head to Barneys for Trunk-a-Palooza, an event featuring ten simultaneous trunk shows. Participating labels include 3.1 phillip lim, rag & bone, and Alexander Wang, the latter of whom will make an appearance. Limited-edition pieces will be available. 660 Madison Ave., at 61st St. (212-826-8900); 2–8.
• Celebrate Chanel at What Goes Around Comes Around. Co-founders Seth Weisser and Gerard Maione will showcase rare vintage Chanel pieces currently for sale. 351 West Broadway, nr. Broome St. (212-343-1225); 7 p.m.
• Find discounts on women’s basics at the Inhabit sample sale. Cotton cardigans are $50 (originally $268), linen tunics are $50 (originally $288), and linen dresses are $60 (originally $338). Through 4/22. 1441 Broadway, nr. 42nd St., 24th fl.; W–Th (10–6).
• Rare by Ruth Roche/Pureology Salon is offering $25 blowouts in honor of the Tribeca Film Festival. Al proceeds will benefit Global Green USA. First come, first served. Through 5/2. 317 Church St., nr. Lispenard St. (212-343-9133); T (11–6), W–Th (11–8), F (11–7), S (10–5).
• Ready-to-wear, shoes, and accessories are $40 to $4,000 at the Rodarte sample sale. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org. Through 4/21. 38 W. 39th St., nr. Fifth Ave.; T (11:30 a.m.–7 p.m.), W (9:30 a.m.–7 p.m.).