• Attend a Marshalls fashion show hosted by Robert Verdi and Kristen Bell in Union Square. Facebook fans will be entered to win a $5,000 spring wardrobe. Union Square Park, at 14th St.; 12–2.
• Past-season merchandise is up to 80 percent off at the Maria Cornejo and Sigerson Morrison warehouse sale. The Duo coat in cracked leather is $580 (originally $2,905) and the crescent wristlet in purple calf hair is $99 (originally $345). Through 4/30. Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave., gallery level; W (10:30–7), Th (8–7:30), F (8–3).
• New boutique Queen of E.vil is hosting a sample sale, offering discounts on tees, tanks, dresses, skirts, shorts, and more. Cashmere sweaters are $35 (originally $300). Through 4/30. 666 Broadway, nr. Bond St.; T–S (10–8), Su–M (11–8).
• H&M is hosting a clothing-donation drive in honor of Earth Day in all of its stores that carry the kids’ collection. Donations of gently worn clothing will be accepted and donated to the Boys and Girls Club across America. Customers who make a donation will receive a coupon for 20 percent off a future H&M purchase from the children’s collection. Th–W. Click here for location and hours.
• Select merchandise is up to 70 percent off online during the DVF spring-cleaning sale. The Malba dress in black is $103.50 (originally $345), the Calida dress in tropical dot is $97.50 (originally $325), and the Marlette top in painterly chevron is $59.40 (originally $198). Online only.