• Shop the Zac Posen for Target collection before it hits stores at their 24-hour pop-up party. Alt-girl band the Like will perform and there will be D.J. sets throughout the night. 481 Eighth Ave., at 34th St.; 11 p.m. on 4/15 through 11 p.m. on 4/16.
• Attend the opening party for new Lower East Side boutique International Playground. Mary Meyer will be creating free custom T-shirts and complimentary cocktails will be served. 13 Stanton St., nr. Chrystie St.; 8–10.
• Robert Geller hosts a grand finale party for Key Shop, his Lower East Side pop-up. Root beer and beer will be served. 129 Rivington, nr. Norfolk St.; 7–10.
• Celebrate the launch of eryn brinié/Art of Style, which invites aspiring designers to submit their work to the store. A monthly winner’s pieces will be displayed and sold in-store; this month, check out the photographs of Marco Walker. Cocktails will be served. 501 Broadway, nr. Broome St. (212-308-6134); 6:30–8:30. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Stop by the reopening of Greenpoint shop Kill Devil Hill. Browse the mash-up selection of clothing by Seana Gordon, as well as leather braces, art, Victorian folding chairs, bottle openers, nautical key chains, and more. Cocktails will be served. 170 Franklin St., nr. Java St., Greenpoint, Brooklyn (347-534-3088); 5–9.
• Enjoy live D.J. performances, cocktails, mini-manicures, makeovers, and prizes at the Kipling Color Jam Tour at Macy’s. 151 W. 34th St., at Broadway (212-695-4400); 5–7
• Merchandise from Ella Moss, Ali Ro, Beth Bowley, and more is up to 75 percent off at Olive & Bette’s one-day sale. Tibi shorts are $60 (originally $240), Splendid dresses are $35 (originally $145), and Vince tees are $25 (originally $70). Through 4/15. 384 Bleecker St., at Perry St. (212-206-0036); 8–7.