• Shop limited-edition sneakers, handmade belts, MarieBelle chocolates, Hunter boots, Sue Devitt lip gloss, scented soaps from Caswell-Massey, and more at the new Limelight Marketplace, opening tomorrow. 47 W. 20th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (212-226-7585); 2pm.
• Show off your designs at Project Runway’s open casting call. Bring five or six recently made garments and a portfolio. Get full details and information at bunim-murray.com/prcasting. 575 Seventh Ave., nr. 40th St.; 10–4.
• Shop dresses, jewelry, and shoes from Cambodia at the Wanderlust pop-up shop. The selection is curated by former fashion editor Elizabeth Kiester and prices start at $8. Through 5/16. 439 Metropolitan Ave., nr. Marcy Ave., Williamsburg, Brooklyn; daily (11–8).
• Head to Bushwick for Better Than Jam and the Shops at the Loom’s First Fridays event. Meet local designers, some of whom will be offering discounts, and enjoy snacks and wine from Bodega Wine Bar. 1095 Flushing Ave., nr. Knickerbocker Ave., Bushwick, Brooklyn (631-377-2500); 7–10.
• Check out furniture from salvaged materials at Trunk’s Re-claimed + Re-invented event, featuring pieces from Bianca Bespoke, Nightwood, and Michael Whitney. Through 5/9. 68 Jay St., nr. Front St., Dumbo, Brooklyn; F–Su (11–8).
• Browse jewelry by Jamie Wolf and meet the designer at the Mother’s Day trunk show. Through 5/8. Barneys, 660 Madison Ave., nr. 61st St. (212-826-8900); F–S (noon–5).
• Spring/summer clothes are 60 percent off at the J.Crew sample sale. Clothingline, 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl.; T–F (10–7).
• Dresses, tops, skirts, outerwear, shoes, handbags, and more are up to 75 percent off at the Vivienne Tam sample sale. 260 W. 39th St., nr. Eighth Ave.; W (9–8), Th (10–7), F (10–6).
• Men’s and women’s shoes, bags, and accessories are up to 70 percent off at the Cesare Paciotti sample sale. 12 W. 57th St., nr. Fifth Ave., Ste. 901; W–F (10–6).
• Jewelry is $10 to $60 at the Tuleste Market sample sale. The Garment Room, 112 Greene St., nr. Spring St.; Th–F (1–7).