• Snack and shop at In God We Trust’s Greenpoint Backyard Bazaar, which will feature items from local labels like Jill Lindsey, Lips Jeans, and Goldie’s Soaps. 70 Greenpoint Ave., nr. Franklin St., Greenpoint (718-389-3545); 12–6.
• Take home a $25 gift card with the purchase of any pair of sunglasses by Dsquared2, John Galliano, Tod’s, and Tom Ford during Saks Fifth Avenue and Marcolin’s World of Sunglasses event. Fifteen percent of sales will benefit the Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation. 611 Fifth Ave., at 50th St. (212-753-4000); 2–6.
• Shop funky floral fashions inspired by electro-darkwave band Psychobuildings at JF & Son. The band will perform live in-store and People’s Pops is serving boozy shaved ices. 19 Kenmare St., at Elizabeth St. (212-343-3131); 5–7.
• The Cooper Square Hotel kicks off a biweekly summer bazaar in its newly revamped garden. The event features a rotating list of vendors, including jewelry designer Tina Thor, Nolita shop Ssur, BluePrintCleanse, and more. Every other Saturday through 9/25. 25 Cooper Square, at Fifth St. (212-475-5700); 1–7.
• Attend a free yoga class in Times Square, led by Donna Rubin of Bikram Yoga NYC. Seventh Ave., nr. 46th St.; 12:30 p.m.
• Dancing With the Stars host Brooke Burke and Serge Normant Salon colorist Aura Friedman kick off the Wella Professionals Color Discovery Tour at South Street Seaport, offering consultations, hair-coloring tips, discounts at top New York salons, and the chance to win a beauty makeover. Pier 17, 19 Fulton St., at South St. (212-732-8257); 11–6.
• The pre-spring and spring/summer 2010 collections are 40 percent off at Matthew Williamson. The beaded linen shift dress is $957 (originally $1,595), graphic ikat-print swimwear is $177 (originally $295), and beaded, gathered drape-column gowns are $1,077 (originally $1,795). Through 8/31. 415 W. 14th St., nr. Ninth Ave. (212-255-9881); M–S (11–7), Su (12:30–6).
• Southeast Asian antiques, festival lanterns, porcelain, lacquerware, furniture, and more are 30 to 50 percent off at the Beyul Asian Antiques pop-up gallery. Through 7/31. 435 Broome St., nr. Crosby St. (917-514-8550); daily (11–7).
• All silk dresses are $175 (originally $450 to $500) at the Vena Cava sample sale. Short-sleeve leather jackets are $450 (originally $1,000), jersey dresses are $125 (originally $295), and one-of-a-kind pieces are $40. 457 Broome St., nr. Greene St., Ste. 2F, buzzer 3; Th–F (11–7), S (11–5).
• Spend $65 or more on Sharps Barber & Shop grooming products at C.O. Bigelow or New London Pharmacy and receive a free shave and $55 gift certificate for a haircut at Barber Bart. C.O. Bigelow, 414 Sixth Ave., nr. Greenwich Ave. (212-533-2700); 2–7 on 6/16. New London Pharmacy, 246 Eighth Ave., nr. 23rd St. (212-243-4987); 3–6 on 6/19.
• All full-price men’s merchandise is 40 percent off at Esprit (and 35 percent off online). Sale includes tees, board shorts, polos, watches, blazers, and more. Various hours and locations.
• Preview the collections of ten Parsons seniors during Début’s five-day showcase and sale. Through 7/20. 298 Mulberry St., nr. Houston St. (212-343-2717); W–S (noon–7), Su (noon–6).
• Shop 20,000 discounted records, LPs, and CDs at Archive of Contemporary Music’s summer sale. 54 White St., nr. Church St. (212-226-6967); daily (11–6).
• Receive up to 80 percent off brands like 80%20, Rebecca Minkoff, Elle Macpherson, and more at the Only Hearts sample sale. The Only Hearts lace tiered dress is $92.50 (originally $185), the Rebecca Minkoff Plan B bag is $300 (originally $605), and the Madison Marcus open-back color-block dress is $117 (originally $233). Through 6/20. 230 Mott St., nr. Prince St. (212-431-3694); Th–S (noon–8), Su (noon–7).
• Crystal glassware by Riedel is 75 percent off. Through 6/20. 75 Ninth Ave., nr. 15th St.; Th-S (10:30–7), Su (10:30–6).
• Slightly damaged and display-copy books are up to 75 percent off at the Taschen warehouse sale. Through 6/20. 107 Greene St., nr. Prince St.; F–S (11–8), Su (noon–7).
• All trees, pots, soil, and containers are 25 percent off at Red Rose & Lavender. In addition, vegetable gardens to go and container plantings are 20 percent off, and seeds and summer bulbs are 40 percent off. Through 6/20. 653 Metropolitan Ave., nr. Leonard St., Williamsburg (718-486-3569); daily (10–7).
• Shorts are $45 (originally $245), dresses are $145 (originally $495 to $695), and tops are $95 (originally $325) at the Catherine Malandrino sample sale. Through 6/23. 123 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave.; M (10–9), T–W (8–8).
• Shop below-wholesale prices on women’s jackets and coats (sample size 6), children’s coats (sizes 4 to 8), and accessories at the Cinzia Rocca sample sale. Through 6/24. Cinzia Rocca Showroom, 30 Central Park South, nr. Sixth Ave., penthouse; M–Th (9:30–5), F (9:30–1).
• Womenswear is 70 percent off wholesale prices at the Prairie New York spring/summer sample sale. Prices start at $10. Through 6/25. 306 W. 38th St., nr. Eighth Ave., second fl. (212-967-8166); M (3–7), T–Th (11–7), F (11–2).
• Past-season apparel, footwear, jewelry, and accessories are 55 to 90 percent off at the Odin and Pas de Deux sample sale. 199 Lafayette St., nr. Broome St. (212-966-0026); noon–8.