• Browse new collections from more than fifteen local designers and artists at the Brooklyn Collective’s summer event. Cocktails will be served. Stick around for a surprise musical performance. 196 Columbia St., nr. Sackett St. (718-596-6231); 7–midnight.
• Enjoy free films, performance art, music, and workshops during Homemade: Brooklyn’s pop-up event. Shop clothing and accessories from Species by the Thousands, Treehouse NYC, Brooklyn Rehab, and more. Through 6/27. Metropolitan Green, 439 Metropolitan Ave., nr. Marcy St.; F–Su (11 a.m.–”late”).
• Take a free yoga class at the just-opened Yogamaya studio. 135 W. 20th St., nr. Sixth Ave., sixth fl. (212-675-4555); S (11 a.m., 2 p.m., and 4 p.m.), Su (10:30 a.m., 2 p.m., and 4 p.m.).
• The Tribeca Retail Club hosts its summer event at Chacala NY, featuring an open bar, music by D.J. Lil Hungry, and product-packed gift bags. Admission is free, but VIP tickets may be purchased online ($15) or at the door ($20). 394 Broadway, nr. Walker St., fourth fl. (212-244-4464); 6–11.
• Hand-knit sweaters by Ideeen start at $10. Risto dresses are $50 and up and tops are $40 and up. Through 6/26. 325 W. 38th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Ste. 401; F (11–8), S (10–7).
• Merchandise from Gryphon, Deviated, Gar-de, Lulu Frost, and more is 40 to 80 percent off at Sucre. The Gryphon sequin skirts are $207 (originally $345), Deviated necklaces are $138 (originally $275), and Margarita Sapala dresses are $155 (originally $310). Through 6/28. 357 Bleecker St., nr. Charles St. (212-352-1640); F–S (11–8), Su (noon–7), M (11–7).
• Select vintage lamps, ceramics, glassware, and more are up to 50 percent off at MeMe Antenna. Through 7/23. 218 Bedford Ave., nr. N. 5th St., Ste. 1L (347-223-4219); daily (noon–9).
• Womenswear is 70 percent off at the Prairie New York sample sale. Prices range from $10 to $80. 306 W. 38th St., nr. Ninth Ave., second fl. (212-967-8166); M (3–7), T–Th (11–7), F (11–2).
• Merchandise from Vivienne Westwood Anglomania, Iodice, IMPROVD, and more is 60 to 80 percent off at the Scatola showroom sample sale. Belts start at $15 (originally $135), tops start at $35 (originally $175), and dresses start at $75 (originally $325). 544 W. 27th St., nr. Eleventh Ave., sixth fl.; T–F (10–8).
• Spring/summer men’s and women’s hats and hair accessories are 50 to 75 percent off during the Eugenia Kim sample sale. The selection includes runway items, samples, and one-of-a-kind styles. Eugenia Kim showroom, 347 W. 36th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Ste. 502; T–F (10–7).
• Denim, leather goods, dresses, T-shirts, and more are up to 75 percent off during the Rogan and Loomstate sample sale. 91 Franklin St., nr. Broadway, ground fl.; W–Th (8–8), F (8–5).
• Early spring and summer clothing, shoes, and accessories are 25 to 35 percent off at Bird. The Alexander Wang Goddess dress is $449 (originally $595), the Phillip Lim cashmere asymmetrical bow cardigan is $319 (originally $425), and the Thakoon watercolor-silk knotted top is $509 (originally $790). 203 Grand St., nr. Driggs Ave., Williamsburg (718-388-1655); M–S (noon–8), Su (noon–7).
• Spring merchandise is discounted at the Tory Burch sample sale. Clothingline, 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl. (212-947-8748); M (2–7), T–Th (11–7), F (1–6).
• Womenswear by Rolando Santana is 60 percent off during the spring/summer sale. 306 W. 38th St., nr. 306 W. 38th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Ste. 603 (646-863-5890); W–F (10–7).