• Meet Courtney Sloane of Alternative Design and Dror Benshetrit of Studio Dror at Relative Space’s Designer Matchmaking series, a workshop that helps designers and consumers create free design solutions during one-on-one consultations. Bring floor plans, color schemes, and any other home planning materials to the session. 2 Bond St., nr. Second Ave. (212-353-3370); 16. To make an appointment, e-mail email@example.com. This workshop will continue throughout the summer; check relative-space.com for details on future dates.
• Preview the fall collection from Lela Rose during a trunk show at Bergdorf Goodman. 754 Fifth Ave., nr. 58th St. (212-753-7300); 12-4.
• Womenswear, shoes, accessories, and men’s shoes are 50 to 60 percent off during the one-day Rachel Comey spring sample sale. 335 W. 35th St., nr. Ninth Ave., seventh fl.; W (noon-8).
• Spring 2010 merchandise is up to 40 percent off at Issey Miyake. Hand-dyed printed tunics are $594 (originally $990). 119 Hudson St., nr. N. Moore St. (212-226-0100); M-S (11-7), Su (noon-6).
• Merchandise is up to 50 percent off at the Pleats Please spring sale. Colored hoodies are $180 (originally $360), crinkled gradation twist shirts are $220 (originally $440), and pleated mesh reversible backpacks are $155 (originally $310). 128 Wooster St., at Prince St. (212-226-3600); M-S (11-7), Su (noon-6).
• Clothing and accessories are 20 to 50 percent off during Resurrection’s summer sale. Chanel bags are 20 percent off, Margiela and Alaïa apparel is 20 to 30 percent off, and Pucci pillows are 20 percent off. 217 Mott St., nr. Spring St. (212-625-1374); M-S (11-7), Su (noon-7).
• Shop deep discounts at the Diesel sample sale. 220 W. 19th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl.; T-W (10-6).
• Receive 25 percent off all male hair-removal treatments, including threading, sugaring, and waxing, at Shobha Salon. 3 Columbus Circle, nr. 57th St., Ste. 730 (212-977-7771); T-F (10-8), S (10-6), Su (11-6), M (closed).