• Watch the World Cup games at Hester Street Fair’s live viewing tent. Gorge on báhn mì, lobster rolls, barbecue, fish tacos, ice-cream sandwiches, and more. Sign up for a Ping-Pong tournament on Saturday, then cool off in the misting tent. Hester Street, at Essex St.; S–Su (10–6).
• Peruse over 20,000 books and enjoy music and performance art at the Book Bonanza. Fill up a bag for $10 — all proceeds benefit New Alternatives, an organization that aids homeless LGBT youth. Pay $25 for early entry between 11 and noon and receive a free bag of books. LGBT Community Center, 208 W. 13th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Room 101; 11–6.
• Browse clothing, accessories, home décor, and more from 40 vendors at the Prospect Heights Flea Artisan Marketplace. Saturdays through 10/6. Dr. Ronald E. McNair Park, 202 Eastern Pkwy, nr. Classon Ave., Prospect Heights (646-845-9195); 10-6.
• Shop merchandise from jewelry designer Tina Thor, Nolita shop Ssur, BluePrintCleanse, and more at the the Cooper Square Hotel’s biweekly summer bazaar, held in its newly revamped garden. Every other Saturday through 9/25. 25 Cooper Square, at Fifth St. (212-475-5700); 1–7.
• Shop green-minded home décor and furniture, organic food, clothing by Patricia Ayres, and more at the opening party of design and wellness boutique Well Nest. Organic Avenue juices will be served. 125 Main St., nr. Madison St., Sag Harbor (631-899-4600); 6–9.
• Celebrate the launch of Elie Tahari’s Sparkle in the Sun program at the brand’s East Hampton store. The event welcomes three CFDA jewelry designers into the flagship boutique, where they will sell their pieces through September. 1 Main St., nr. Newtown Ln., East Hampton (631-329-8883); 5–7.
• Swimwear designer and Sports Illustrated swimsuit model Tori Praver will help offer styling tips during Intermix’s Summer Shopping Soirée at the store’s East Hampton outpost. A portion of the proceeds from the evening’s sales will be donated to Oceana, a nonprofit group dedicated to protecting the world’s oceans. 87 Main St., nr. Park Pl., East Hampton (631-907-8035); 5–7.
• Receive a free ten-minute massage and mini-facial with a $20 purchase at Om Aroma & Co., an organic spa and skin-care line that’s launching a store at Limelight Marketplace. 7/11, 7/18, and 7/25. 656 Sixth Ave., at 20th St. (212-226-7585); 1–6.
• Dresses, skirts, jeans, and shoes all start at $10 at the Home Ec overstock sale. One-of-a-kind samples start at $5. 303 Third Ave., nr. Carroll St., Gowanus (718-852-2889); noon–6.
• Prices start at $30 at the Peter Soronen sample sale. 245 W. 29th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 403; F–S (11–6).
• Womenswear from the Twenty Ten, Whenever Wherever, Mothe, Barbara Gongini, Eairth, Juma, Pleasure Principle, and more is marked 30 to 75 percent off at Eva’s summer sale. Through 7/31. 355A Bowery Street; Su–Th (noon–8), F–S (noon–9).
• Select spring and summer styles are 40 percent off at Vince’s semiannual sale. 16 Prince Street, at Elizabeth St. (212-343-1945); M–S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• All outdoor plants are half-off, select containers are 30 percent off, and summer bulbs are 70 percent off at Rose Red & Lavender. Vegetable plants and fruit trees will also be discounted. Cold drinks will be served. Through 7/11. 653 Metropolitan Ave., nr. Leonard St., Williamsburg (718-486-3569); Th–Su (10–7).
• Men’s and women’s graphic tees, tanks, dresses, sweatshirts, and more are $20 to $50 at Court’s Obesity + Speed sample sale. Through 7/10. 178 Mulberry St., nr. Broome St. (212-925-1022); Th–S (noon–8).
• Bring in a gently worn pair of shoes to Puma stores nationwide and, no matter what brand or style, receive 30 percent off a new pair of sneakers and 15 percent off at any outlet store. All donations benefit Soles4Souls, a group that provides footwear to those in need around the world. Through 7/11. 521 Broadway, nr. Spring St. (212-334-7861); M–Th (10–8), F–S (10–9), Su (11–7). 22 Union Sq. West, nr. 16th St. (212-206-7761); M–S (10–8); Su (11–7).
• Jewelry and handbags are 20 to 60 percent off at the Kara Ross sale. Through 7/13. 225 W. 37th St. nr. Seventh Ave., fifteenth fl. (212-333-7272); M–T (9–6:30).
• Merchandise from Osborne Shoes, Mary Meyer, Hyden Yoo, and more is 60 to 80 percent off at the Oak sample sale. 28 Bond St., nr. Lafayette St., lower level (212-677-1293); F–M (11–8).