• The Hester Street Fair is teaming up with the Lower East Side Ecology Center to host a Zero Waste Weekend. Get rid of used computer monitors, keyboards, mice, printers, TVs, and more at the E-Waste drive; donate unwanted apparel during the fabric and clothing recycling drive; and buy farm-fresh produce at the on-site Greenmarket. Through 7/25. Hester St. at Essex St.; S–Su (10–6).
• Receive a free ten-minute massage and mini-facial with a $20 purchase at Om Aroma & Co. Limelight Marketplace. 656 Sixth Ave., at 20th St. (212-226-7585); 1–6.
• New “model apartment” pieces are up to 50 percent off at Ligne Roset’s furniture sample sale. The selection includes sectional couches, coffee tables, bedroom sets, dining tables, mirrors, and more. Through 7/25. 127 Madison Ave., nr. 30th St., eighth fl.; Su (1–3).
• Men’s and women’s clothing and accessories are $29.99 at Misorena’s sample sale. 260 Fifth Ave., nr. 29th St. (212-725-5400); M–F (9–7), S-Su (11–7).
• Jodi Arnold’s spring and summer collections are up to 80 percent off. Plain dresses are $99, printed dresses are $130, and blazers are $85. 2 Great Jones St., nr. Broadway (212-228-4410); T (10–8), W–F (10–7), S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• Silk tanks and colorful dresses are up to 85 percent off at Saja’s sample sale. 250 Elizabeth St., nr. Houston St. (212-226-7570); Th–Su (10–7).
• Save on dresses, skirts, and pants from brands like Lauren Moffatt, Cynthia Steffe, and Dace at Dear Fieldbinder. 198 Smith St., nr. Baltic St., Cobble Hill (718-852-3620); M–S (11:30–7:30), Su (noon–6).
• Penfield jackets, hats, bags, and shirts for men and women are up to 50 percent off at Reed Annex. Prices start at $5. 151 Orchard St., nr. Rivington St. (212-253-0588); F (11–7), S (noon–7), Su (noon–5).
• Wendy Mink jewelry is up to 70 percent off. Prices start at $5. 72 Orchard St., nr. Broome St. (212-266-5298); Th–F (noon–7), S (noon–8), Su (noon–6).
• Spring/summer womenswear, shoes, jewelry, and more is 25 to 75 percent off at Bird. The United Bamboo silk short-sleeve panel top is $249 (originally $425), the Loeffler Randall wood platform lace-up is $189 (originally $475), and the Alexander Wang merino-wool asymmetrical cardigan is $169 (originally $425). Through 8/29. Various hours and locations.
• Men’s and women’s clothing and accessories by Arielle DePinto, Risto, and Tom Scott are discounted at Assembly New York’s off-site sample sale. Everybody’s Going to Heaven, 129 Rivington St., nr. Norfolk St.; F–M (noon–9).
• Vintage dresses, tunics, swimsuits, and more is $50 or less at the Marmalade closing sale. 172 Ludlow St., nr. Houston St. (212-473-8070); daily (12:30–8).
• Knitwear, pants, trenches, and more are up to 75 percent off at the Timo Weiland sale. 181 Orchard St., nr. Houston St. (212-387-8005); daily (noon–8).