• Partners & Spade team up with Cynthia Rowley for the Shack in the Back shopping event in Montauk. Enjoy cocktails and browse exclusive merchandise. Cynthia Rowley Montauk, 696 Montauk Hwy., Montauk (631-668-8077); 6–8.
• Bring four or more gently used items of clothing to the Swap-o-Rama event and take your pick of other shoppers’ retired shoes, bags, jewelry, and apparel. Admission is $10. Nuyorican Poets Cafe, 236 E. 3rd St., nr. Ave. B (212-505-8183); 11–4.
• After her Williamsburg jewelry shop was hit by a car last week, Camille Hempel is hosting a Car Crash Cash Sale through Labor Day. Hempel’s signature silver Armor rings are $40 (originally $145 to $190), vintage button rings are $40 (originally $60 to $90), and necklaces are $25. Through 9/5. 317 Wythe Ave., at S. 2nd St., Williamsburg (718-387-5076); Th–F (3–8), S (noon–7), Su (1–5).
• Find deals on vintage and designer labels at Sloan-Kettering Thrift Shop’s fall opening. 1440 Third Ave., nr. 81st St. (212-535-1250); W–F (10–5:30), S (11–5).
• Satya jewelry is up to 70 percent off during the brand’s online sample sale. The 24-karat-gold vermeil and ruby garnet necklace is $35 (originally $118), the 24-karat-gold vermeil etched lotus earrings are $45 (originally $98), and the 24-karat-gold vermeil basket-weave ring is $25 (originally $88). Through 8/25. Online only.
• Men’s and women’s clothing from Dries Van Noten, Martin Margiela, Comme Des Garçons, and more is 70 to 85 percent off at IF boutique’s basement sale. Women’s Dries Van Noten printed silk pants are $250 (originally $836), men’s Dries Van Noten cotton T-shirts are $98 (originally $326), and women’s Junya Watanabe satin jackets are $432 (originally $1,442). 94 Grand St., nr. Greene St. (212-334-4964); M–S (11–7), Su (noon–6:30).
• Take 40 percent off select fine jewelry at Soho Gem’s summer clearance sale. 367 W. Broadway, nr. Broome St. (212-625-3004); M–S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• Save up to 50 percent on gifts like Orbiter watches, Babylonian Carnelian necklaces, and Louis Sullivan clocks during the Metropolitan Museum of Art Store’s summer sale. 1000 Fifth Ave., at 82nd St. (212-570-3894); T–Th, Su (9:30–5:15), F–S (9:30–8:45).
• Past-season merchandise and press samples are up to 70 percent off at Temperley London. The Chameli coat is $839 (originally $2,795), the long Wisteria cardigan is $389 (originally $1,295), and the Flower tunic is $239 (originally $795). 453 Broome St., at Mercer St., second fl. (212-219-2929); F (9:30–7), S (10–7), Su (noon–6).
• Clothing and accessories for men and women from Kenneth Cole, Miss 60, Energie, and more are 75 to 95 percent off at Misorena’s sample sale. Through 8/29. 260 Fifth Ave., nr. 28th St. (212-725-5400); M–F (9–7), S–Su (11–7).
• Haute Hippie jackets, dresses, pants, lingerie, and tops from the spring 2010 collection are up to 70 percent off. Dresses start at $65 and leather pieces start at $80. Through 8/25. 336 W. 37th St., nr. Eighth Ave., fifteenth fl.; 11–6.