• Receive a free blowout from Avon Global Stylist Tippi Shorter as part of Avon and Cosmopolitan’s Frizz-Free Revolution Tour. Fifth Ave., nr. 58th St.; 11–2 and Union Square, nr. 15th St. (4–9).
• The UJA-Federation hosts its annual Hamptons Trunk Show, a daylong charity shopping event that showcases clothing, accessories, and jewelry from Tahari, Scoop, Jennifer Miller, and more. Admission is $25. Bridgehampton Historical Society, 2368 Montauk Highway, nr. Corwith Ave., Bridgehampton (212-584-3305); 10–5.
• Apparel, shoes, and bags are up to 80 percent off during Alexander Wang’s sample sale. The Rocco mini duffle bag is $350 (originally $875), The Natasha pump in leopard is $230 (originally $575), and the asymmetrical khaki skirt with leather detail is $238 (originally $595). Through 8/8. 93 Mercer St., nr Spring St.; Th (2–7), F–S (10–7), Su (10–3).
• Bring a pair of gently worn shoes to Madewell and receive 20 percent off a new pair of Bensimon shoes. All old shoes will be donated to soles4souls. Through 8/5. 468 Broadway, nr Broome St. (212-226-6954); Th (7–9).
• Shop wholesale prices on Douglas Hannant day dresses, cocktail dresses, and evening gowns. Through 8/13. 252 W. 38th St., nr. Seventh Ave., sixth fl.; M–F (10–5).
• Shalini’s evening wear is up to 85 percent off. Silk faille cocktail dresses are $400 (originally $2200), silk chiffon blouses are $250 (originally $1600), and silk faille sculpted jackets are $400 (originally $2400). Through 8/6. 363 W. 18th St., nr 9th Ave. (212-505-2765); Th–F (11–8).
• Jackets are $99 (originally $365), dresses are $99 (originally $350), and shirts are $65 (originally $225) at JNBY’s sample sale. 75 Greene St., nr Spring St.; T–Th (10–8).
• Select styles from Temperley London and ALICE by Temperley are up to 60 percent off. ALICE’s Tiger dress in blue mix is $148 (originally $295), Temperley London’s rope violet top is $238 (was $595), and ALICE’s mini buckle skirt is $125 (was $250). 453 Broome St., at Mercer St., second fl.; M–S (11–7), Su (noon–6). 53 the Circle, nr. Main St. (631-329-6505); M–S (11–7), Su (noon–6).