• Watch the Target Kaleidoscopic Fashion Spectacular at the Standard. The building-spanning light show on the hotel’s southern façade will feature 156 LED lights, a dance performance, and an original score performed by a 30-piece orchestra. Watch a live streaming video here. One Little West 12th St., nr. Washington St. (212-645-4646); 9 p.m.
• Shop deeply discounted vintage and designer clothing, shoes, and accessories during the opening of the Society of Memorial Sloan-Kettering Thrift Shop. 1440 Third Ave., nr. 82nd St. (212-535-1250); 10–7.
• Alibi celebrates the Gild the Lily collection by Candice Luk with cocktails and hors d’oeuvre. RSVP at email@example.com. 241 Mulberry St., nr Prince St. (212-226-7373); 7–9.
• Bridal gowns are up to 75 percent off at Lela Rose’s sample sale. The Boathouse gown is $1,600 (originally $4,995), the Rooftop gown is $1,495 (originally $4,495), and the Ballroom gown is $2,150 (originally $6,000). Through 8/20. 224 W. 30th St., nr. Seventh Ave., thirteenth fl.; W (9–7), Th (10–6), F (10–5).
• Shop new and gently worn designer clothes, shoes, handbags, and accessories for up to 95 percent off retail at this after-work apartment sale. Prices range from $10 to $500 and brands include Manolo Blahnik, Gucci, Calvin Klein, and more. Check out over 150 pairs of shoes (sizes 5 to 10). Through 8/18. 545 W. 25th St., nr. Tenth Ave., eighth fl.; 5–9.