• Celebrate the launch of a new series of artist-designed T-shirts from A.OK at Oak’s Last Light of Summer event. Nita Aviance will D.J. and drinks and summer treats will be served. RSVP required at RSVP@OakNYC.com. 208 N. 8th St., nr. Driggs Ave., Williamsburg (718-782-0521); 7–9.
• Order Apiece Apart’s luxe fall 2010 collection of leather dresses, suede jackets, and knits at wholesale prices. 273 Grand St., at Forsyth St., Ste. 5; 6–8.
• Save 20 percent on screen-printed pillows, tote bags, tees, reclaimed furniture, and antiques at Old Village Hall by mentioning “Fitzgerald” at the register. Spend more than $150 and receive a free F. Scott Fitzgerald tote (originally $25). Complimentary mint juleps will be served after 4 p.m. 170 E. 2nd St., nr. Ave. A; 212-677-7307); 12–8.
• Floor models, over-runs, and in-stock home furnishings are up to 60 percent off at Desiron’s sample sale. The Groove sofa is $3,300 (originally $5,500), the Lo Lin cocktail table is $1,500 (originally $3,000), and the Lap table is $750 (originally $1,500). Through 9/14. 151 Wooster St., nr. Houston (212-353-2600); M–S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• Silk dresses and skirts are up to 80 percent off at the Alex & Trixie sample sale. Short silk dresses are $50 (originally $275), silk tops are $40 (originally $220), and silk skirts are $30 (originally $142). 265 W. 37th St., nr. Eighth Ave., eleventh fl.; T–Th (10–7).
• DL1961 denim is up to 75 percent off, from flares to skinny jeans. The selection includes a wide range of cuts and washes. 530 Seventh Ave., nr. 38th St., Ste. 1108; T–Th (10–7).