• Join Under Armour and Bloomingdale’s at Power in Pink, a two-and-a-half-mile guided run and one-mile walk through Central Park. Under Armour will provide fitness consultations with certified trainers, sports massages, and a free gift with any Under Armour purchase. 1000 Third Ave., nr. 59th St. (212-705-2000); 9–12.
• Shop screen-printed posters by Sonnenzimmer, as well as turntables, headphones, CDs, vinyl, and MP3 players from brands like WESC and Audio Technica at InSound Design’s three-day pop-up. Through 10/10. 201 Mulberry St., nr. Spring St.; 10–10; D.J.’s 7–10
• Meet jewelry designers Robin Renzi, Anna Sheffield, and Kara Ross at the LOFT shopping event. With each jewelry purchase on three exclusive pieces, a $5 donation will be made to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. Receive a coupon for 20 percent off your next full-price purchase. Refreshments will be served. LOFT Times Square, 7 Times Square; 6–9.
• Gifts and housewares are $5 to $25 at Mxyplyzyk’s sidewalk sale. Through 10/11. 125 Greenwich Ave., at 13th St. (212-989-4300); S–M (11–6).
• Vintage sweaters are 20 percent off at Duo. Through 10/10. 337 E. 9th St., nr. First Ave. (212-777-7044); daily (12:30–8:30).
• Shop vintage and designer labels at the Society of Memorial Sloan-Kettering’s Thrift Shop’s coat sale. Brands include Prada, Burberry, YSL, and more. Fur hats are $45 to $75, wool coats and jackets are $45 to $200, embellished coats, jackets, and capes are $75 to $6,500, and leather gloves are $20 to $35. 1440 Third Ave., nr. 82nd St. (212-535-1250); W–F (10–5:30), S (11–5), Su (noon–5).
• Colorful resin jewelry and home accessories are up to 70 percent off at the Sobral sample sale. Most items are $120 or less. 412 W. Broadway, nr. Prince St. (212-226-2710); Th (11–8), F–Su (11–7).
• Slane & Slane jewelry is up to 50 percent off. The Fenestra diamond ring in sterling silver and eighteen-karat-gold is $647 (originally $1,295), the sterling silver column bangles (set of three) are $470 (originally $940), and the large basket-weave ring in sterling silver is $190 (originally $380). Through 10/15. 260 Fifth Ave., nr. 28th St.; M–F (9–6).
• Cookware, tableware, knives, kitchen gadgets, and more are up to 70 percent off at Broadway Panhandler’s annual sale. The Le Creuset 5.5-quart cast-iron round oven is $154.98 (originally $315), the Cuisinart Mini-Mate Chopper is $11.98 (originally $50), and the Bodum sixteen-ounce travel coffee press is $9.98 (originally $17.95). 65 E. 8th St., nr. Broadway; M–W (11–7), Th (11–8), F–S (11–7), Su (11–6).
• Eighteen-karat-gold and sterling silver jewelry is 50 to 70 percent off at the Judith Ripka sample sale. Prices start at $250. The Carlton Hotel, 88 Madison Ave., nr. 28th St.; F–Su (10–6), M (11–5).
• Clothing and accessories are up to 80 percent off at the Scoop warehouse sale. Through 10/11. 875 Washington St., at W. 14th St. (212-633-6535); M–W (11–7), Th–S (11–8), Su (11–6).
• Receive additional discounts on merchandise already marked down 25 to 65 percent at Woodbury Common Premium Outlets. Stores include American Apparel, Marni, Rock & Republic, Superdry, DKNY, and more. 498 Red Apple Court, Central Valley (845-928-2006); Th–M (9–9).
• Fall/winter 2010 clothing and accessories from Gant by Michael Bastian and Gant Rugger are up to 80 percent off. Oxfords, poplins, and blouses are $25 (originally $99 to $175), blazers are $95 (originally $695), and lightweight cardigans and V-necks are $45 (originally $225). Through 10/15. 20 W. 55th St., nr. Fifth Ave., eleventh fl. (212-230-1949); T–Th (8:30–6:30), F (8:30–5).