• Celebrate the opening of the Marc Jacobs handbag boutique at Bloomingdale’s, as well as his partnership with Arts Connection, a local charity supporting art programs in public schools. See artwork inspired by the Marc Jacobs handbag collection crafted by students from the High School for Fashion. Ten percent of Marc Jacobs handbag sales will benefit Arts Connection. 1000 Third Ave., nr. 59th St.(212-705-2000); 1–4.
• Men’s and women’s clothing and accessories are more than 50 percent off at the Fred Perry sample sale. 547 W. 27th St., nr. Tenth Ave., third fl. (212-736-3030); M–F (10–7), S (noon–5).
• New furniture and accessories orders are 20 percent off and floor samples are up to 60 percent off at Property’s bi-annual sale. The white lacquer oak Tokio table is $3,480 (originally $5,810) and the orange lacquered fiberglass Hara chair is $1,950 (originally $4,500). 14 Wooster St., nr. Grand St. (917-237-0123); M–F (10–6), S–Su (noon–6).
• Pet accessories are up to 60 percent off at the Trixie and Peanut sample sale. 23 E. 20th St., nr. Broadway (212-398-2622); F–S (11–8), Su (noon–5).
• Women’s clothing, bags, scarves, and accessories are up to 80 percent off at the Cecilia de Bucourt sample sale. Prices start at $15. 694 Tenth Ave., nr. 49th St. (212-380-1615); S–Su (11–6)
• All furniture and lighting is 15 percent off at the Conran Shop’s fall sale. Discount applies to in-stock merchandise and new orders. The leather Naviglio sofa is $8,240.75 (originally $9,695), the Voliere table lamp is $505.75 (originally $595), and the tobacco-tinted oak Victor desk is $5,291.25 (originally $6,225). ABC Carpet & Home, 888 Broadway, at 19th St., lower level (212-755-9079); M–S (10–7), Th (10–8), Su (11–6:30).
• Any one service is 15 percent off at Stark Waxing Studio at Sally Hershberger Face Place during Spa Week. See a full list of services here. 425 W. 14th St., nr. Ninth Ave. (212-367-8200); T–S (10–6).
• Denim for men and women is $60 to $80 at the 7 For All Mankind sale. Metropolitan Pavilion, 123 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave., fifth fl. (212-463-0071); daily (11–8).
• Browse Waris Ahluwalia’s pop-up shop and tearoom, offering jewelry, Cynthia Rowley tool sets, Rodarte posters, tea and biscuits from England, Assouline books, and more. 504 W. 24th St., nr. Tenth Ave.; daily (noon–6).