• Meet Bobbi Brown at Macy’s, where she will be signing copies of her new book, Beauty Rules. Customers will also receive a complimentary makeup lesson and personalized face chart from a Bobbi Brown makeup artist. 151 W. 34th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-695-4400); 10–9:30. Call ahead to make an appointment.
• Discuss makeup with an expert panel at the Allure Beauty Breakfast at Barneys. The panel includes Allure editor-in-chief Linda Wells, Lipstick Queen founder Poppy King, Sue Devitt president Sue Devitt, Hourglass Cosmetics founder Carisa Janes, and By Terry founder Terry de Gunzburg. 660 Madison Ave., nr. 61st St. (212-826-8900); 8:30–10 a.m. Call 212-433-2355 to RSVP for tickets ($30).
• Jewelery is 30 to 80 percent off at the Rachel Leigh sample sale. The Tycoon bracelet is $100 (originally $310) and Stella snakeskin bangles are $10 (originally $66). Through 11/11. 252 W. 38th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Ste. 902 (646-290-6034); T–Th (10–5).
• Necklaces, bracelets, earrings, and rings are 50 to 80 percent off at the nOir Jewelery sample sale. The Maasai necklace is $95 (originally $220), and the Dagger ring is $45 (originally $80). Through 11/11. 350 W. 38th St., nr. Ninth Ave., fifth fl. (212-244-4846); T–Th (10–7).
• Womenswear, jackets, and coats are on sale at the Nanette Lepore sample sale. Dresses are $145 (originally $398) and jackets and coats are $195 to $275 ($448 to $698). Through 11/12. 225 W. 35th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-594-0012); T–Th (9–7), F (9–5).