• The Brooklyn Designers Showcase at St. Ann’s Church features clothing and accessories from local designers, including handmade beaded bags, stained-glass art, and homemade lotions, soaps, and sugar scrubs. 157 Montague St., nr. Clinton St., Brooklyn Heights (718-875-6960); noon–6. More details are available at saintannandtheholytrinity.org.
• Ricky’s NYC is teaming up with Rsession Tools. Co-founders Frank Rizzieri and Kevin Ryan give live demonstrations of the latest hairstyles from the runways and red carpet. 590 Broadway, nr. Houston St.; 2–5.
• The Cole Haan store in Soho is hosting an on-site leather artisan who will do custom embossing on their leather goods. Customers can choose different monograms or even short phrases. 128 Prince St., nr. Wooster St. (212-219-8240).; 2–6.
• Meet designer Dana Blair as she showcases her jewelry collection at Henri Bendel. 712 Fifth Ave., nr 56th St. (212-247-1100); 11–7.
• Shop cashmere hats, gloves, and scarves for men and women during the Meg Cohen cashmere sample sale. Through 12/20. 920 Broadway, nr. 20th St., Ste. 905 (212-473-4002); S–M (11–7).
• Stop by the Mary Meyer Holiday Sale, where the Williamsburg-based clothing designer and a dozen-plus retail pals (vintage seller Fox & Fawn, jewelry-maker Lisa Levine) hawk clothing and accessories at wholesale prices. Through 12/19. 555 Metropolitan Ave., nr. Lorimer St., Williamsburg.; S–Su (noon–7).
• Dusen Dusen is hosting a trunk show at Convent. Stop by for discounts on their new fall/winter collection and have a drink at the open bar. 179 Stanton St., nr. Clinton St. (212-673-0233); noon–5.
• Score $100 duvets, $50 coverlets, and $25 shams at the Archipelago Designs holiday sample sale. 105 Rivington St., nr. Essex St., second fl. (212-334-9460); 10–6.
• Browse items from movie-set wardrobe departments at 50 to 70 percent off the original ticketed prices during the Movie Set Pop-Up Shop. 60 Vestry St., nr. Washington St.; 9–5.
• Score wool-blend sweater knits for $40 to $95 during the Spring & Clifton sample sale. Through 12/18. 178 Mulberry St., nr. Broome St. (212-925-1022); noon–8.
• Eugenia Kim’s hats are 50 to 70 percent off during her winter sample sale. Through 12/18. 347 W. 36th St., nr. Eighth Ave.; noon–6.
• Get discounted goods from Shabd, Mociun, Digby & Iona, and more during the Gifts Galore & Cupcakes holiday sale, presented by the Shiny Squirrel. DJ Michael T will be on hand to provide the soundtrack, and vegan desserts will be served. 13 Stanton St., nr. Chrystie St.; noon–8.
• Shop discounted pre-fall and fall apparel, handbags, and shoes at up to 80 percent off during Alexander Wang’s sample sale. 93 Mercer St., nr. Spring St.; 10–2.
• Pick up stocking stuffers gone punk, including studded and spiked jewelry by designers like Bijules, Elizabeth Knight, and Bliss Lau at the Box Holiday Pop-Up Shop. 129 Rivington St., nr. Essex St.; noon–8.
• All cashmere styles except +J will be offered at $59.90 for men and $49.90 for women during Uniqlo’s holiday cashmere sale. 546 Broadway, nr. Spring St. (917-237-8800); 11–8.
• Men’s and women’s clothing is up to 60 percent off during the Blanc de Chine private warehouse sale. Through 12/23, and 12/26–12/27. 673 Fifth Ave., nr. 53rd St. (212-308-8688); M–Th (10–7), Su (noon–6).
• Alice & Trixie is having a sample sale featuring fall and holiday samples, stock, and one-of-a-kind pieces. Through 12/22. 265 W. 37th St., nr. Eighth Ave.; M–W (10–7).
• The Metropolitan Museum of Art is hosting a holiday sale, where jewelry, nooks, home décor, and toys will be up to 50 percent off. Through 12/30. Various locations.