• Meet hair colorist Rita Hazan as she debuts the Rita Hazan Root Concealer at Sephora. Customers will learn how to cover grays themselves and make their hair color last longer. Sephora Times Square, 1500 Broadway, nr. 43rd St. (212-944-6789); 5–8. Call to make an appointment.
• Shop for spring clothes and enjoy tastings from restaurants like ABC Kitchen, BLT Steak, and Hurricane Club during the “In Good Taste” event at Saks. Ticket proceeds benefit City Harvest and guests will receive a $100 Saks gift card to use during the event. 611 Fifth Ave., nr. 51st St. (212-753-4000); 7–9. Purchase tickets ($100) at cityharvest.org.
• Stop by West Elm’s We Heart Handmade Art pop-up market, featuring crafts and home décor from local Etsy designers. 1870 Broadway, nr. 62nd St. (212-247-8077); 6–9. Call 888-823-5420 to RSVP.
• Browse the latest collection of bridal gowns at the Elizabeth Fillmore spring 2011 trunk show at Saks. Through 4/2. 611 Fifth Ave., nr. 51st St. (212-753-4000); 10–8. Call 212-940-2269 to make an appointment.
• Candles, kitchenware, decorative accessories, bedding, and vintage furniture are 30 to 70 percent off at Apartment 48’s closing sale. 12 W. 17th St., nr. Fifth Ave. (212-807-1391); W–Th (11–7).