• Meet designer Federica Rettore as she presents her spring jewelry collection at Barneys. 660 Madison Ave., nr. 61st St. (212-826-8900); noon–4.
• More than 60 New York–based designers, including Joseph Altuzarra, Diane Von Furstenberg, Prabal Gurung, and VPL, have donated a full rolling rack’s worth of clothes and accessories for the Fashion Girls for Japan sale at the Bowery Hotel. All items will be discounted 50 percent or more off their retail price, and all proceeds from the sale will go toward relief efforts in Japan. Through 4/3. The Bowery Terrace, 335 Bowery, nr. 3rd St.; S (11–7), Su (11–5). $5 minimum donation required for admission; for tickets and more information, visit fashiongirlsforjapan.com.
• Spend $100 on new merchandise and get a $20 gift card at Bird; 10 percent of sales go to Doctors Without Borders. 316 Fifth Ave., nr. 3rd St., Park Slope (718-768-4940); (noon–8)
• Designer pieces by Proenza Schouler, Rachel Comey, and more start at $2 at the PPF Consignment fund-raiser; all proceeds go to Japan relief efforts. Through 4/3. 168 Ludlow St., nr. Stanton St.; (212-677-7973).
• Sofas, armchairs, ottomans, chaises, and more from the Cobble Hill collection are 25 percent off at ABC Carpet & Home’s custom upholstery sale. 888 Broadway, nr. 19th St. (212-473-3000); F (10–7), S (11–7), Su (noon–6).