• Meet intimate-apparel designer Eileen West as you shop for Mother’s Day gifts at Bloomingdale’s. Customers can enjoy cupcakes and a gift with any purchase. 1000 Third Ave., nr. 59th St. (212-705-2000); 2–4.
• Shop the latest collection from Joie at Bloomingdale’s and get a complimentary makeover by Benefit. Customers will also receive a special gift with any Joie purchase. 1000 Third Ave., nr. 59th St. (212-705-2000); noon–4.
• Spice up your shaving routine by swapping your current can of shaving cream for a free tube of the Art of Shaving’s glycerin-and-coconut-oil shaving cream. Bloomingdale’s, 1000 Third Ave., nr. 59th St. (212-705-2000); 10–8:30. 504 Broadway, nr. Broome St. (212-729-5900); 10–9.
• Browse the selection at the Spring Craft Market at the Brooklyn Lyceum, including artisanal crafts, clothes, and products. There’ll also be live music, and vittles! Through 5/1. 227 Fourth Ave., at President St. (718-857-4816); 11–7.
• Visit the newly opened Alice + Olivia pop-up store on Madison. 755 Madison Ave., nr. 65th St.
• At Jensen Lewis’s 2011 spring clearance event, old stock and floor-model samples will be heavily reduced to make space for new collections. Discounts will be between 30 and 50 percent. Through 5/16. 89 Seventh Ave., at 15th St. (212-929-4880); M–S (10:30–7), Su (noon–5).