• Meet jewelry designer Monique Pean and see her latest collection at Barneys. 660 Madison Ave., nr. 61st St. (212-826-8900); noon–4.
• Join the Vitrine and Specific Merchandise at their collaborative Pop_Under_Shop, featuring handcrafted furniture and art by designers like Sarah Crowner, Fern, and Workstead. Fitzroy Gallery Basement, 77 Mercer St., nr. Broome St. (212-343-8670); W (6–9), Th–Su (11–7).
• Stop by the men’s surf shop at Bloomingdale’s and browse exclusive items from Marc Jacobs, RLX Ralph Lauren, and Sea Bags. Customers can have purchased items customized by an artist from Dockers while enjoying the live music, food, and models. Proceeds benefit the Surfrider Foundation. 1000 Third Ave., nr. 59th St. (212-705-2000); 6–8.
• Drop into Loopy Mango’s latest Loopy Tea Party, where you can work on a knit or crochet project in store with fellow craft aficionados. Yarns and knitting supplies will be discounted 10 per cent. 78 Grand St., nr. Wooster St. (212-343-7425); 7–9.
• Browse discounted clothes and accessories (most at over 60 percent off) from Alexander Wang and 3.1 Phillip Lim among others at Otte’s sale. Through 4/14. 37 W. 26th St., Ste. 305, nr. Broadway; 10–7.