• Browse the Brooklyn Craft Central Spring Market under the Dumbo Archway for one day only. More than 50 vendors are selling Etsyish items like subway-inspired pillows and handcrafted jewelry, along with locally-made, small-batch food items. Water St. at Adams St., Dumbo. (718-237-8700); 11-6. For more information visit brooklyncraftcentral.com.
• The Alice + Olivia flagship boutique in Southampton reopens for the summer. There will be a sno-cone machine! 58 Jobs Lane, nr. Windmill Lane, (631-204-0164).
• Meet designer Danielle Nicole as she presents her handbag collection at Henri Bendel. 712 Fifth Ave., nr. 56th St. (212-247-1100); 10–8.
• Browse the latest collection of bridal gowns at the Oscar de la Renta spring 2011 trunk show at Saks. 611 Fifth Ave., nr. 51st St. (212-753-4000); 10–8. Call 212-940-2269 to make an appointment.
• Spring samples are 40 percent off at the Veda sample sale. The Prayer jacket is $300 (originally $660), the Oracle caplet is $250 (originally $595), and the Love dress is $200 (originally $495). 132 Ludlow St., nr. Rivington St.; F–S (noon–8), Su (noon–7).