Meet Florence! Here she is at a Gucci party in London on June 27.
• Gwyneth Paltrow had dinner with Topshop owner Philip Green and now everyone thinks she’ll do a line for the store, because there’s no way two people like this can just dine socially. [Marie Claire]
• Prabal Gurung attended the launch event for Isaac Mizrahi’s line of dresses for wedding e-tailer the Aisle New York. Though he currently doesn’t make a wedding-dress line himself, he told a reporter, “There are so many categories I want to get into, and bridal is one of them.” [WWD]
• Tommaso Aquilano and Roberto Rimondi will design a special capsule collection for Piazza Sempione as the brand celebrates its twentieth anniversary. [WWD]
• Here’s a slideshow of what Anna Wintour would see on her walk to work at Condé Nast’s future World Trade Center headquarters. That is, if she walked. [BI]
• Prince Harry is now seeing Florence Brudenell-Bruce, who has modeled for Elizabeth Hurley, department store John Lewis, and lingerie line Knickerbox. She’s also appeared in a Bollywood film, like a good slashie. [WWD]
• Silas Adler, the designer behind label Soulland, has produced a postage stamp for Denmark’s postal service. [Hintmag]