Gwen Stefani’s little cherub before and after his blue dye job.
• Gwen Stefani’s 5-year-old son, Kingston, has a snazzy blue Mohawk. [JustJared]
• Lauren Conrad is also exploring the world of unnaturally colored hair. [Us]
• Betsey Johnson thinks if Andy Warhol were alive today, he’d “probably” get Botox. [Vogue UK]
• Bottega Veneta’s first fragrance will be released later this month. Designer Tomas Maier calls it “invisible, private luxury.” [WWD]
• L’Oreal has signed up Hugh Laurie as one of the new faces for its Men’s Expert skin-care brand. And here’s his first ad. [Daily Mail UK]