The new cover of Vogue Korea.
• Reuters reports that LVMH will post a 13 percent rise in sales in the first half of this business year. [Reuters]
• Sunday’s outdoor red carpet for The Smurfs proved treacherous for Katy Perry, Sofia Vergara, Neil Patrick Harris, and Hank Azaria, who were wearing padded Smurfs costumes in the sweltering heat. A rep for Sony said, “We were careful to keep them primarily in an air-conditioned area, and made sure they were properly hydrated, fed and given breaks.” [Page Six/NYP]
• Here’s the cover of Korean Vogue’s fifteenth anniversary issue. [Design Scene]
• There’s a new site, RunThrough.com, which aims to make the lives of market editors and fashion assistants easier by streamlining the process for booking samples for shoots. [WWD]
• Here’s a look inside designer Minnie Mortimer’s Los Angeles home. [Vogue Daily]
• Drew Barrymore stars in Neiman Marcus’s new fall ad campaign. She’s pictured lying on top of a wrecked car. [NYDN]