Gisele, looking just terrible, as usual.
• Following Lindsey Wixson’s lead, Gisele is also on a cover of the new i-D. [Fashion Gone Rogue]
• GQ’s senior fashion editor Lisa Cohen is leaving the magazine after 28 years. [WWD]
• Victoria Beckham conducts business meetings in her dressing gown. But that’s okay because they’re only over Skype. [HuffPo]
• Here’s an amusing set of photos of Kate Moss pushing a kid into the ocean. [Fashin]
• If Nicole Miller sees too many of her employees wearing flats in her label’s offices, she reportedly sends out a memo reminding them she prefers heels. [Racked]
• Jeannie Mai has signed on as “Digital Fashionista” for NBC’s reality show Fashion Star. She’ll be interviewing the show’s judges and contestants online. [Hollywood Life]