Karl Lagerfeld’s Numero cover.
• Oprah Winfrey and Ralph Lauren are co-hosting an expensive, invitation-only gala to benefit the Ralph Lauren Center for Cancer Care and Prevention and Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts this September. [WWD]
• Karl Lagerfeld shot the cover for the “Heroines” issue of Numéro, which features five models including Saskia de Brauw and Abbey Lee Kershaw. [Fashion Gone Rogue]
• Stella McCartney is designing the costumes for the ballet production that her dad Paul is directing at the New York City Ballet this fall. Aw. [Elle]
• Jezebel thinks that Vogue airbrushed two fingers off of Kate Moss’s daughter’s hand in a portrait from the Kate-centric feature in their September issue. [Jezebel]
• Applications from designers for a grant from the Ecco Domani Fashion Foundation are now open. [Marie Claire]
• Kris Jenner will be launching a clothing line on QVC. [WWD]