Agyness Deyn for Elle UK.
• Vivienne Westwood “significantly undervalued” the net worth of her label in tax returns, and must pay England’s HM Revenue & Customs back over $50,000. [Telegraph UK]
• The October issue of British Elle was guest-edited by Gucci’s Frida Giannini and covered by Agyness Deyn. [Catwalk Queen]
• In the first half of this financial year, Salvatore Ferragamo profits were up over 32 percent compared to last year’s net figures. [WWD]
• Model Daria Strokous has a role in new film Contagion out next week, but judging by all the movie’s trailers, she probably dies pretty early on. [Fashionologie]
• Iris Apfel is reportedly starring in her own fashion film. [Grazia]
• And more models in movies: Gemma Ward has a role in Baz Lurhmann’s adaptation of The Great Gatsby. [Herald Sun]
• Scientists have created a bulletproof silk. [Frisky]