Yep, it’s tomorrow: Starting at 9 a.m., New York Fashion Week officially commences. Whether you’re tottering off to shows or relying on The Cut’s 24-hour coverage from the safety and comfort of your couch, our calendar will keep you posted on where and when each collection will be shown. Presentations and shows can be viewed by designer and date, and we’ll be updating as new details are confirmed.
More Fashion Week Preview:
• Fashion Week Preview: 56 Designers Reveal Their Spring 2012 Inspirations
• Ten Outstanding New Faces to Watch at Spring 2012 New York Fashion Week
• What Can Last Spring’s Shows Tell Us About the Clothes We’ll See at Spring 2012 New York Fashion Week?
• How Scott Schuman, Tommy Ton, and Other Top Street-Style Photographers Prep for Fashion Week
• Twelve Topics the Front Row Will be Discussing During Fashion Week
• The Fug Girls on Which Celebrities Should Go to Which Shows During Spring 2012 Fashion Week
• Your Live-Stream Guide to Spring 2012 Fashion Week