Stella Tennant in Italian Vogue.
• As if squeezing her waist into a fifteen-inch corset wasn’t bad enough, Vogue Italia had Stella Tennant planking in the accompanying editorial. [Fashion Gone Rogue]
• Nicole Miller will feature as one of the designers getting advice from Joe Zee in the second series of his Sundance show All On The Line. [WWD]
• Mulberry’s new Soho store is its largest U.S. location. [WWD]
• Lara Stone won British GQ’s “Woman of the Year” award. [Telegraph UK]
• Sadly, rumors that Kate Moss will be buying a vineyard and naming a wine after herself are, at least for the moment, untrue. [Vogue UK]
• Stacey Bendet’s favorite fashion week snack is tequila. [Marie Claire]