• Visit Loveys Accessories Boutique and get tips from celebrity stylist–designer Misa Hylton while you browse their selection of unique accessories and enjoy free refreshments. 377 Marcus Garvey Blvd., nr. Jefferson Ave., Brooklyn (347-770-8870); 5-9. Purchase tickets ($25, goes towards your final purchase at the store) at eventbrite.com.
• Check out Dzine’s pop-up nail salon, built by Salon94 and the Standard Hotel in the New Museum’s lobby window, and get a manicure by the artist free of charge. You can even purchase limited-edition nail designs at the New Museum store. 235 Bowery, nr. Prince St. (212-219-1222); noon-6.
• Get a fall makeover by a Dior makeup artist, who will use limited-edition colors from their new runway-inspired collection. Sephora, 711 Lexington Ave., nr. 58th St. (646-521-2200); 12-7.
• Browse Realm’s summer sale to find Alexis Mabille dresses from $800 (originally $2,000), Thierry Mugler blazers from $630 (originally $1,575), and Jitrois dresses from $1,350 (originally $1,950). 98 Greene St., nr. Prince St. (212-334-9600); M-S (11-7), Su (noon-6).
• Shop discounted fashion, furniture, and artwork at the Housing Works “Best Of” shopping events. See schedule, locations, and hours here.