Banana Republic’s wine bottles.
• Banana Republic has designed the labels and bottles for a ‘collection’ of Clos du Bois wines. [WSJ]
• LVMH’s sales in the third quarter of this financial year rose by 15 percent — WWD calculated this as gross revenue of over $8.5 billion. [WWD]
• After taking young British designers to New York to showcase their work earlier in the year, the British Fashion Council is making a similar trip to the West Coast, and Los Angeles, specifically, as part of the London ShowRooms series. The designers on display in L.A. include Erdem, Peter Pilotto, and Mary Katrantzou. [Vogue UK]
• The Coveteur took pictures of of Rachel Zoe’s headquarters, focusing mainly on her color-coordinated shoe arrangements. [Coveteur]
• Theophilus London says he’s working on a jewelry collection. [Stylelist]
• Paris Hilton walked the runway in a show during Ukraine’s Fashion Week. [Fashionista]